CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

Show some LOVE for our fallen Comrade

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 12:52 AM
Official Glory Detailer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im just tired of drivers not giving a shi.. about riders i dont want to destory some one elese car but if its my life and they need to wake up and watch wht there doing period hope you guys have a great christmas!

Old 12-23-2011, 07:52 PM
Cool

Originally Posted by stealthCBR929
im just tired of drivers not giving a shi.. about riders i dont want to destory some one elese car but if its my life and they need to wake up and watch wht there doing period hope you guys have a great christmas!
BadS1 says get a license plate, and a witness, and take it to the cops. Honestly, you sound like the only law-abiding officer in the world. BadS1 obviously doesnt live where I do; Ive been robbed 3 times. Last time they broke into my house and I had witnesses it was my neighbors; the cops said "we will never find your stuff," even though my name and liscense is written on them, and they said they didnt want to knock on his door because the dogs where barking at them. They also said, "if I dont want to be robbed, you moved to the wrong place". Thank, but no thanks. Will the cops do something where you live? Maybe. Will the cops do something where I live? 100% No. Next person who almost kills me while breaking the law will get my boot again, even if they kill me.

Old 12-25-2011, 12:41 PM

About the video: What the hell happened in the first place? Almost looks like he lost consciousness mid corner

Old 12-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Terry954rr
About the video: What the hell happened in the first place? Almost looks like he lost consciousness mid corner
he was trying to save it. because of his size, he was hanging way off the bike trying to save it, the side of the tire re-gained traction causing him to come right back on to the track out of control.

i know what you mean though. it doesn't even look real.

Old 12-27-2011, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by G_954rr
BadS1 says get a license plate, and a witness, and take it to the cops. Honestly, you sound like the only law-abiding officer in the world. BadS1 obviously doesnt live where I do; Ive been robbed 3 times. Last time they broke into my house and I had witnesses it was my neighbors; the cops said "we will never find your stuff," even though my name and liscense is written on them, and they said they didnt want to knock on his door because the dogs where barking at them. They also said, "if I dont want to be robbed, you moved to the wrong place". Thank, but no thanks. Will the cops do something where you live? Maybe. Will the cops do something where I live? 100% No. Next person who almost kills me while breaking the law will get my boot again, even if they kill me.

Ummm no I don't live where you live. I live between Chicago and Milwaukee. So if you do your homework bud that be in the top ten for crime.lol BTW we aren't talking about getting robbed. Me being law abiding ?? Well... yes I am to a extent. As far as you giving someones car the boot?? Like I said good luck with that tough guy. It's easy to talk through a key board. I've met thousands of sportbike enthusiasts over the last 12 years. Some talk just like you. Then you meet them and thay aren't anything like how they speak on the net.lol Isvise to you. Chill out your attitude will get you nowhere like that. Also cop's are usually very helpful if they can deal with someone that is rational.

Old 12-28-2011, 02:23 PM
Cool

Originally Posted by BadS1
Ummm no I don't live where you live. I live between Chicago and Milwaukee. So if you do your homework bud that be in the top ten for crime.lol BTW we aren't talking about getting robbed. Me being law abiding ?? Well... yes I am to a extent. As far as you giving someones car the boot?? Like I said good luck with that tough guy. It's easy to talk through a key board. I've met thousands of sportbike enthusiasts over the last 12 years. Some talk just like you. Then you meet them and thay aren't anything like how they speak on the net.lol Isvise to you. Chill out your attitude will get you nowhere like that. Also cop's are usually very helpful if they can deal with someone that is rational.
I just wanted to thank you for helping getting this thread viewed almost 400 times. I am a very nice guy, btw; if you look at a lot of my threads, and responses, you will notice that most of the time im trying to help others with something, that at one time, I had a problem with. Have a happy New Year.

Old 12-29-2011, 12:44 AM

Don't sweat it man, but I hope no one takes what I say to seriously either. Have a happy New year y’all.. Party time

Old 01-23-2012, 10:02 PM
Cool

On the cover of sports rider; people must not be done talking about it.