CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

Removed the stripes

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 10:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by __Z__
lol you guys said he doesnt have the right

earning a right on a forum is done with seniority, and posting

youve already been more than happy to try and put me in my place on cf, for being the "new guy"
The "right" came from his choice of style...nothing else.

And you or anyone else don't give me the right to say anything. Just like it is over at CF. You say whatever you want and back it up.

Old 05-27-2011, 10:30 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD
The "right" came from his choice of style...nothing else.
ones personal tastes doesnt determine their right to post how they feel about someone elses mod....

And you or anyone else don't give me the right to say anything. Just like it is over at CF. You say whatever you want and back it up.
^^^^ I wish that made sense

Old 05-28-2011, 01:29 AM

must say looks very clean bro well done ! did u use a heat gun too remove the decals ??

Old 05-28-2011, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by moosestang

Now that it's done, it looks a little to plain. I think i'll get a red RR954 sticker for the tail and maybe a Red Honda sticker to replace the black one on the tank. Needs more red!

Aren't the decals on the tank clear coated over? Are you going to put the red ones over the existing?? I think with out the silver stripes the upper portion of the wings on the tank look out of place. The paint scheme doesn't really make sense now....but you do have me thinking of how hot an all jet black 954rr would look!!! End the end do what YOU like, unless your trying to please others, then do what they like lol oh and on a side note I got a guy that does great replicas on the oem graphics that he can do in different colors! He made my custom kawi green decals on mine

Last edited by asullivan; 05-28-2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by __Z__
ones personal tastes doesnt determine their right to post how they feel about someone elses mod....

^^^^ I wish that made sense
I'd rather not entertain these guys. If you come here (wouldn't expect you "NEW" guys to understand) and display your bike with a new "mod" do you expect anybody not to respond? Whatever you may think you have done, I've seen it before if not done it myself....If you don't like my comments on how I feel then don't display your bike...

You think my feelings are hurt by your comments on chrome and suede? No, I could care less and completely understand you have your opinions. But like Z said, if you looked to your right just slightly and maybe, just maybe read the signature then you would have seen what it looked like now....

But you don't need my opinion or help, I'm sure I have no idea what I'm talking about....

Drawkard, what are you implying when you say back it up? Are you calling somebody out? What do I need to back up? I'm sure my membership here and contributions to this site would fair exceed yours....

Old 05-28-2011, 09:54 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Old 05-28-2011, 10:07 AM
Old 05-28-2011, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by txsmainevent
Drawkard, what are you implying when you say back it up? Are you calling somebody out? What do I need to back up? I'm sure my membership here and contributions to this site would fair exceed yours....
I meant "prove your point". Is that better? I'm amazed you didn't understand that as it's common lingo in all 50 states of the union. Quit trying to be a tough guy. You're inconsequential to me and so are your "contributions to the site". Thanks.

Moose, it looks great.

Old 05-28-2011, 12:08 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

he did...

edit - and so did __Z__

Last edited by Conrice; 05-28-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 01:08 PM

I meant "prove your point". Is that better? I'm amazed you didn't understand that as it's common lingo in all 50 states of the union. Quit trying to be a tough guy. You're inconsequential to me and so are your "contributions to the site". Thanks.

Moose, it looks great.
I think you're confusing yourself. First off where did the tough guy thing come from? And back it up? I don't know where you're from but where I'm from that's one of those if you talk mess then back it up. I don't need to prove or back myself up when I'm throwing out my opinion. I don't need to justify my opinion. I think you're looking for conflict and you're not going to find it with me over a internet forum. You're less than 200 non helpful post won't be missed here.... And last time I checked this isn't even you're f*cking bike

Quick Reply: Removed the stripes