CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

Raw power

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Raw power

tennbanshee and pompncbr 954's are more civilized then others he he he, streight to the point andnot wondering around the question....thats what i like....like i said no probliem clutching it as u saw on the videos...just for the hell of it i wanted to try since ppl have been teling me that is possible...and other thing like i said i can probably get it up if i bounce it and then snap on the throttle MAYBE... and yea ppl **** me off they dont even know how to do **** and they are telling me what to do...the **** with that[]and how do u delete threads bc i have a feeling more and more retarded ppl are going to keep teling how not to power wheelie? and keep pissing me even more....

Old 05-06-2008, 09:48 PM
Banned

So wait a minute wait a minute....

Are you saying you're just trying to, "roll-on" wheelie? As in, just crack the throttle back from a roll? If so, then no, it prolly won't just come up. That's also not technically a power wheelie so...

But if I'm completely mistaken, then I also have to say that I'm a bit confused at your whole tirade...

Let me make myself more clear. You appear to have plenty of knoweldge of riding bikes so... why again are you here? With the knowledge you claim to have you should certainly know that any liter bike that I can ever think of would power wheelie in second gear. Probably most Harleys even. My guess is also that you know damn well your bike should power wheelie in second, so you're basically asking troubleshooting questions... only you have no descriptions of symptoms... only that you can't get your 9 of it's ***...

So I ask again, why are you here?

The only reason I'm being a dick is because it's obvious no one was being malicious. You haven't been with us for awhole riding season so pardon us if we're not sure what your intentions are...

I clearly said at the very end of my post that I just wanted you guys to be carefull.

Old 05-06-2008, 09:48 PM

Well, I would have to say that I personally can power my bike up in 1st and 2nd without the dip technique. But I also have gone -1 on my front sprocket. I still believe it is very possible to do so without a great deal of effort.

Old 05-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Now my definition of a wheelie is bringing it up to balance point. All i am going to say refers to sitting down, NOT standing. 2nd gear with a bounce or a snap will power up and wheelie, on just straight acceleration i dont think it will make it (to bp) or it will be wound out if you do. 3rd gear i dunno, i am sure if i really tried i could get the wheel off the ground with enough preload, but just straight acceleration personally i dont think so.

Old 05-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Banned

I will say my first response to you was along the lines of me treating you as a newb (didn't know any different about you), and apparently you're not. I give you credit for that and offer my apologies but still...

I was only trying make you think!

Old 05-06-2008, 10:40 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

^^^^^ WOW Kid apologized, ok folks close down the forum, evidently the end of the world has arrived

Old 05-07-2008, 08:45 AM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

I will say my first response to you was along the lines of me treating you as a newb (didn't know any different about you), and apparently you're not. I give you credit for that and offer my apologies but still...

I was only trying make you think!

its all good!ppl make mistakes, thats y dont judge ppl and their abilitiesoff the back....yea my question from the beginning was streight up hard accelaration and come up on one wheel...no preload no nothing just 100% motor! and i tryed that and i did not work...it comes up couple inches and thats it... and yea i been around

Old 05-07-2008, 11:05 AM
Banned

I want a cookie, my own moto forum and a parade. I like tootsie-rolls... hint hint...

Old 05-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Registered Users

My name is Rhu5. I own a '03 five-four. I've been riding 11 years. I must confess.... that I do not wheelie. Forgive me [sm=smiley6.gif].

Old 05-07-2008, 03:03 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

^^^^^ WOW Kid apologized, ok folks close down the forum, evidently the end of the world has arrived
I think I may petition to close the forum down, and have every one who tries to come to the page get redirected to a picture of Kid holding the Forum Achievement of the Year trophy... hahahahahaha

Quick Reply: Raw power