CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

Power commander 3

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 05:26 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah uh, i sell you something half price, and you go file a claim as soon as you can on paypal. i told you what the deal was, ive been dealing with alot of **** and you cop an attitude with me? paypal has already refunded your money. your the one that started all the refund ****, so now you can wait for the process you started to finish.

and **** you for making a bunch of half *** accusations. you got your money back and caused my girlfriend a headach on her paypal account because your a little bitch that expects me to jump on command. this is the internet, i sold you something half price, i dont have a shipping department. i told you what was going on, and i even refunded your money via paypal once you didnt answer my PMs about wether or not you want your money plus 20 bucks back or if you still want the PC.

you can go **** yourself, pal. and the rest of you ready to throw me to the wolves over what one **** retentive west coast cry baby says can suck it as well. After refunding your money via paypal bc you cried like a little girl, i posted.

this is hijacking, but im not going to let some little snot nosed brat call me a liar and scammer without a rebute. by the way i still have a power commander III for sale.

back on point,

what do you mean "the full exhaust is going to load up in the low RPM range"? does this mean i need to trim the fuel at part throttle and low rpm to compensate for EGCV delete?

also, how do you delete the MIL 34 and 35 code with a power commander? i would think a full exhuast map would have the correct ECU data to keep the light from tripping. but im not sure, and i dont really want to go through all the hassle of plugging in the PC3 (i wrapped my whole wiring harness in header wrap for the upcoming turbo build) unless i know its going to get rid of my light.

Last edited by mtneyman; 05-22-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:31 PM

and the pot thickens!!! *dramatic theme music* But back on topic, what I meant is that by doing the hetv mod, and the flapper mod, you won't get the full benefit unless you get a custom map for your bike. If you down load a generic map for a full exhaust system, it most likely will be getting too much fuel on the bottom part of the rpm range causing the bike to load up. However it clears out when you hit the throttle but you will have dead spots and sputters if you hit it at a low rpm. easy fix, keep rpms high
and a PCIII isnt going to keep the light from tripping, it doesnt work like that, the ecu will still notice when the servo isnt turning. I recommend either you replace it if it is bad or place it in the neutral area, like skip954 said. Did the codes happen before or after the mod?

Last edited by bubba_finch07; 05-22-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

by the way i still have a power commander III for sale.
No you don't. At least not here.
Read the rules on selling. They can be found in the classifieds section.

I'd also appreciate you cutting out the language.

Old 05-22-2010, 11:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is the servo disconnected? if it is hook it back up (electrically) let the cdi still controll it just do not have the cables hooked to the htev as long as it is in nutral upon start up you shouldnt have a problem.

when did the problem start as soon as the htev mod was done,before, or awhile after?

Old 05-23-2010, 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
No you don't. At least not here.
Read the rules on selling. They can be found in the classifieds section.

I'd also appreciate you cutting out the language.
Did you borrow Shadows hammer?

Old 05-23-2010, 06:39 AM

Well I guess this thread is over. Hey skip, good advice, but the kid didn't get it. Win some, lose some I guess.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:28 PM

hey guys lol WWOOOWW while i was gone yall sure did get into some stuff huh? i better put my boots on cause the ****s getting deep in here hahaha. thanks for all the help guys but i ended up not getting the 954 i ended up gettting a 929 all is good it needs a stator though that sucks. i only paid 2900 for it and its cleeeeean. that thing is wicked nasty fast. im also coming from an f2 so go figure lol. i also sold my f2 for 2750 so i upgraded to a newer bigger fuel injected bike for 150 bucks!!! not a bad deal haha.....i guess this thread is dead now since i didnt get the 954 but i appreciate the help any way

Old 05-26-2010, 01:18 PM

As far as the cct goes...make SURE that's the problem before u buy I had a 96 900 last year and it started making some noise. I was told it was the cct but it was a rod knock

Old 05-26-2010, 01:36 PM

While on the power commander topic, I have an 03 954 with a two brothers pipe on an otherwise stock exhaust. I baught the bike like this and have never ridden a stock 954. It feels a lil laggy in low rpms, would a power commander fix this?

Old 05-26-2010, 03:10 PM

jerky or laggy?

Quick Reply: Power commander 3