CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

pazzo levers ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 12:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pazzo levers ?

im looking at a few different levers for my bike and it seems pazzo levers are the highest quality but your def gonna pay for em does anyone have any other suggestions ?

Old 05-25-2011, 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by moses25
im looking at a few different levers for my bike and it seems pazzo levers are the highest quality but your def gonna pay for em does anyone have any other suggestions ?
Rideitmoto or any other chinese "knockoff" lever is going to be just as good as the expensive lever companies, IMO.

Search eBay...

Old 05-25-2011, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD
Rideitmoto or any other chinese "knockoff" lever is going to be just as good as the expensive lever companies, IMO.

Search eBay...
Exactly, just think of the China/Hong Kong ones as aftermarket to the Pazzo's. Only issue with those are shipping times. It usually takes up to 10 days compared to 4-5. Ive bought probably 10 items from overseas and never had any issues with any of the parts....

Old 05-25-2011, 11:34 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD

Search eBay...
They are not just as good! I have a close riding buddy who is nursing some severe Road Rash and some broken ribs to save a few bucks. Epic Failure of the brake lever at the attachment point. (It Locked up his fronts at 80 MPH) The MFG has basically told him to go F#%k himself and try to recover for his medical as well as $3k damage to his 2010 CBR!!! International Tort Attorneys arent cheap! Hand and foot controls are your lines of communication with your bike. Get the best you can afford! I am running the ASV's. Incredible levers. Best adjustability on the market in my opinion. Lifetime Warranty.

Last edited by Ironhead; 05-25-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Ironhead
They are not just as good! I have a close riding buddy who is nursing some severe Road Rash and some broken ribs to save a few bucks. Epic Failure of the brake lever at the attachment point. (It Locked up his fronts at 80 MPH) The MFG has basically told him to go F#%k himself and try to recover for his medical as well as $3k damage to his 2010 CBR!!! International Tort Attorneys arent cheap! Hand and foot controls are your lines of communication with your bike. Get the best you can afford! I am running the ASV's. Incredible levers. Best adjustability on the market in my opinion. Lifetime Warranty.

I've got 5 trackdays on ride it moto levers on my 1125R and haven't had a single problem, and I break like a m*therf*cker on that bike...it's VERY hard on the brakes. I can only recommend what I know.

How does your buddy know the "lever failed at the attachment point"? Did it break there...or did something happen to his brakes, he goes down, and blames it on the lever? Not accusing, just curious.

Again, I use rideitmoto levers on the track.

Old 05-25-2011, 01:47 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

i've got fleabay levers, and i love them, they've never given me a problem.

Old 05-25-2011, 01:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cant say its your exact brand. But they are a pair from an overseas maker. When contacted about the lever. The MFG admitted to knowing of the problem. Stated that they were in the process of a new design that would eliminate the failure rate! They would not pull the balance of that same lever from the market.....The lever would break at the attachment point and activate the brake! Full on lock up! I will see if I can get the brand.

Old 05-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Cant say its your exact brand. But they are a pair from an overseas maker. When contacted about the lever. The MFG admitted to knowing of the problem. Stated that they were in the process of a new design that would eliminate the failure rate! They would not pull the balance of that same lever from the market.....The lever would break at the attachment point and activate the brake! Full on lock up! I will see if I can get the brand.
f that noise. let us know the manufacturer

Old 05-25-2011, 04:53 PM

I'm with Conrice, post up the manufacturer or eBay seller.

Old 05-25-2011, 05:08 PM

I purchased my levers from eBay seller "the2wheels". I have an ASV lever which I will be replacing with the eBay lever. Not because I have to, but because the eBay lever actually looks like it is more well built.

My only complaint is the color of the red, it is like wine rather than blood. I am an alcoholic not a vampire! Or wait, I meant that the other way around, I think. Not sure, I have too much blood in my alcohol system!

Quick Reply: pazzo levers ?