CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

Miserable Fail

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 05:57 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Seeing how much crap and hell you've given me since I got here...

Who else would I vote for?!? I don't even know the other guys

Old 05-17-2011, 06:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by letsride
I know how you feel,I lost to a guy who had just bought the bike and did nothing to it.I have done all the work on my bike and lost.The only thing the other guy did was add a picture of his ugly *** wife.And he won. Not fair.
HAHA! Dude you are absolutely right! I voted and I even encouraged others from the 929 and 954 side to vote. I just dont get the whole add a female to the bike. If i wanted to see a woman i would look at my own or google some. *Get the f*ck out of the way so i can see the bike!* Next month im getting you back in the race....... Me, you, and Conrice are going to get into this ****.....

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Seeing how much crap and hell you've given me since I got here...

Who else would I vote for?!? I don't even know the other guys
Nothing wrong with a little animosity every so often, it builds character! I appreciate it..... I wont vote for anybody other than extremely active members......That whole "im new with a new factory bike and my g/f on it, i should win" **** doesnt fly with me....

Old 05-17-2011, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by comodidit
You've got my vote, your bike just happens to be my favorite shade of green.

Such a shame Kawi normally owns the color, cause it looks so good on the CBR.

I agree, Green is the ****.....I went back and forth between 5 schemes and like a month and a half before I said F*ck it! I dont care if people say Kawi green this and that. This is my **** and im going to make it my way! Thanks for the vote....

Old 05-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Txs....You need to post up a "Complete" build history on your bike. From day 1! You and that 954 change as often as our Oregon Seasons! Im serious! It would be Interesting to see. I bet you could open up a 954 parts shop. What I really want to see is how much $$ you have put into her! I thought I had it bad.....But I think you owned this one. I will go 1st and honestly say I have put about $8k into mine. (Does not include price of bike) I still havent got all my suspension parts yet..........

PS. I am using this post to throw you under the bus whenever my wife bitches about $$ and my bike!

Old 05-19-2011, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Ironhead
Txs....You need to post up a "Complete" build history on your bike. From day 1! You and that 954 change as often as our Oregon Seasons! Im serious! It would be Interesting to see. I bet you could open up a 954 parts shop. What I really want to see is how much $$ you have put into her! I thought I had it bad.....But I think you owned this one. I will go 1st and honestly say I have put about $8k into mine. (Does not include price of bike) I still havent got all my suspension parts yet..........

PS. I am using this post to throw you under the bus whenever my wife bitches about $$ and my bike!
Ok, I can put something together. It will take some time to even add up something close to what ive put into it. I paid 6800.00 for it and I swear ive put well over 10,000.00 into it. Thats including small **** like grips, levers, misc. bolts, MANY! tires, chains, helmets, gloves, etc......I swear my list would be so f*ckin long. My wife hates it!

If i listed everything i can think of, I dont think anybody would read it! It would be just too long....

Im currently getting beat by a 33 post newbie! I think the only reason why im in the race and above the new 600rr is cause ive been around for some years and people know of me....

Old 05-20-2011, 12:20 AM

u got my vote bro i like the black bike and all but i respect all the knuckle busting done by your own hands thats you have done too your bike !!! good luck ! now what happens if u win? bragging rights ?

Old 05-20-2011, 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by moses25
u got my vote bro i like the black bike and all but i respect all the knuckle busting done by your own hands thats you have done too your bike !!! good luck ! now what happens if u win? bragging rights ?
Pretty much just bragging rights. For me its to show that us 954's can take a almost 10 year old bike and make it nicer than the brand new ones. Plus the 954 is a beast and the guys that haven't owned one will never know.....
Thanks for the vote tho bro

Old 05-20-2011, 08:13 AM

all and all i think it comes down to this....There are way more 1000rr-600rr owners out there then there are 954rr, there for they are the majority and just like us they will vote for their own kind lol. With that said I wish more Honda riders would give the 929/954rr a chance, I have owned both a 2002 F4I and a 2006 600rr and I would hands down take my 954rr over them any day! Just an altogether well rounded bike. I have never ridden nor owned the 1000rr so I can not speak on their behalf lol. In my mind its not about who spends the most money on the mods or the amount of mods, but how tastefully the mods are. I think both txsmainevent and josh_mac17 are both really good candidates!