CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

Just some nonsense

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 09:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just some nonsense

Heh, I have helmets older than this guy.
hehehehe

Old 02-21-2008, 10:16 PM

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Jeez Doog pay attention, or we will have to give AA one of your stars
Youre right therefore: " I hereby forefeit my second star to AAfor being a douchebag, and not paying attention in the forum[:@]."

Old 02-25-2008, 09:30 AM

Hmm,thanks for the"douchebag" for not knowing what the stars meant doog. You seem to think you "run this" forum. I guess it would have been less of adouchebag moveof me to just read and find out what the stars meant eh?

Old 02-25-2008, 09:33 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

AA Doog was referring to himself not you bro, all is good.

Old 02-25-2008, 09:39 AM

HAHA you're right. This will surely stir things up, and can't wait to see what he has to say now, was even willing to give me a star, how sad am I to read so fast and reply so stupidly. HA

Old 02-25-2008, 09:45 AM

HAHAHA I will surely stay at one star forever. Anyway, enough nonsense, what tires should I really run, I hear everyone talking about different ones, and I have been running Dunlop Qualifiers and they suck. I chew through them so fast, but I was told not to run perrelis by several different people.

Old 02-25-2008, 10:04 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and what were there reasoning...

Old 02-25-2008, 10:56 AM

Their reasoning was that it was too hard of a compound to run on this bike. All of the people that told me not to run Pirellis on it were the people at the dealership, and the friend that I have at the shop told me he would NOT even put the pirellis on the bike if I wanted him to. They said they do not stick as well as the dunlops, but I do not seem to get much more than 3k miles on the dunlops that I've been running. I cannot afford to keep running these tires, especially for the amount of riding that I do.

Old 02-25-2008, 11:05 AM

Hey bobjoe, where in Appleton did you have the guy set up your power commander? I haven't touched mine since I bought it last year, just assuming everything is set up right, yet I don't know much about it, and what settings are done to it. I'd like to know more, and would definately take a trip to Appleton since I am only 4 hours from there, just to have him take a look at mine.

Old 02-25-2008, 03:39 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: AAnderson

Their reasoning was that it was too hard of a compound to run on this bike. All of the people that told me not to run Pirellis on it were the people at the dealership, and the friend that I have at the shop told me he would NOT even put the pirellis on the bike if I wanted him to. They said they do not stick as well as the dunlops, but I do not seem to get much more than 3k miles on the dunlops that I've been running. I cannot afford to keep running these tires, especially for the amount of riding that I do.
OMG and you listened to that..... did u happen to actually do some research that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard! he didn't want you to NOT run pirelli's .. he wanted to to BUY DUNLOPS.. also i cna't believe you even listened to him after he said something as stupid as " i wont even put the tires on if you wanted me too" .. like he has a choice.....

Quick Reply: Just some nonsense