CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

Full Yosh System?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 09:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full Yosh System?

I have a chance to purchase a full Yosh exhaust system and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Horse power gains? Sound? Fitment? Problems?

Any input is good input ... thanks!

Old 12-24-2008, 06:32 PM
Default RE: Full Yosh System?

K, well .... I suppose I will buy the thing and be the one who has the most input about them ... sweet. I figure you can't go wrong with such a world reknown brand. Anyway, I know that a PCIII, filter,and dynotune will bring the most out of a full system, but are they necessary to do before I put the full system on.

In other words, can I just mount this thing up or do I need to wait for the other items as well?

Old 12-24-2008, 07:41 PM
Permanent ROTM Nominee
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you are the one doing the install then you can install them as they come in but if you are paying for the labor then it might be better to get it all done at once.

im not sure if you have done any searching on this forum, but the 929/954 dont seem to like the K&N filters for horsepower as much as the stock filter.

i am running a BMC filter and i prefer their quality to K&N and they come in two versions, street and race.

i also recommend doing the flapper mod since you will be losing the HTEV anyways, also make sure you dont mess with the servo motor or it will through a warning light.

Old 12-24-2008, 08:27 PM

ORIGINAL: bignibb

if you are the one doing the install then you can install them as they come in but if you are paying for the labor then it might be better to get it all done at once.

im not sure if you have done any searching on this forum, but the 929/954 dont seem to like the K&N filters for horsepower as much as the stock filter.

i am running a BMC filter and i prefer their quality to K&N and they come in two versions, street and race.

i also recommend doing the flapper mod since you will be losing the HTEV anyways, also make sure you dont mess with the servo motor or it will through a warning light.
Are you running the race or the street BMC filter? What is a flapper mod?

(Yes, I am installing it myself...)