CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

First Wreck

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 02:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: First Wreck

ORIGINAL: pimpncbr954s

hey rr, i sent u a email today about the front fairing. Just thought about it i got the old mirrorsi think i have to call the wifey and check. if i have them ill throw them in for free if u get the fairing. also there not the best but hey anything is free. i think only one of the mirrors has a lil rash on it cant remember(im in iraq right now so the wifey gotta take care of things for me, and she is better than me at gettin **** done!)tho, the right side one on one of the holes i had to drill just a tad bit out cuz of a broken screw head but nothin to really notice. if ur interested like i said if i still have them i will defenatly throw them in there. i emailed u so if ur interested email me back and lemme know. as far as the fairing stay i talk to a dude that had a 54 when i was home on leave and he said he has one i just have to get ahold of him and ask him, so i can let u know somethin bout that soon.
Thanks and I just shot you one back, check it out.

Meanwhile thanks to everyone for the help and keep the part comming if ya can, hah.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:31 AM

hey is your front fairing a oem one?

Old 05-25-2007, 05:15 PM

ORIGINAL: 954 Nick

hey is your front fairing a oem one?
I'm taking it you're referring to PimpnCBR954rs...but mine WAS a OEM one and his is a fiberglass one.

Old 05-27-2007, 06:48 PM

hey rr, i sent u a email today about the front fairing. Just thought about it i got the old mirrorsi think i have to call the wifey and check. if i have them ill throw them in for free if u get the fairing. also there not the best but hey anything is free. i think only one of the mirrors has a lil rash on it cant remember(im in iraq right now so the wifey gotta take care of things for me, and she is better than me at gettin **** done!)tho, the right side one on one of the holes i had to drill just a tad bit out cuz of a broken screw head but nothin to really notice. if ur interested like i said if i still have them i will defenatly throw them in there. i emailed u so if ur interested email me back and lemme know. as far as the fairing stay i talk to a dude that had a 54 when i was home on leave and he said he has one i just have to get ahold of him and ask him, so i can let u know somethin bout that soon.
I got everything in the mail perfect and I really appreciate it.

Meanwhile everyone take a glance at the FOR SALE forum cuz i have a jacket and two helmets I'm geten ready of. Neither of which have damage at all.

Old 05-28-2007, 10:22 AM

you got it already?!?!?! damn my wife must have done a hell of a job gettin it to u, i didnt expect it to get there till wednesday thats faster than anything ive bought off of ebay!! so your good then i hope it turns out the best for u is everything good wit it? i just had no need and the wifey was gettin tired of dumpin parts into my closet.

Old 05-28-2007, 09:52 PM

you got it already?!?!?! damn my wife must have done a hell of a job gettin it to u, i didnt expect it to get there till wednesday thats faster than anything ive bought off of ebay!! so your good then i hope it turns out the best for u is everything good wit it? i just had no need and the wifey was gettin tired of dumpin parts into my closet.
Everything is fine with it. Yea it suprised me to, got here Saturday afternoon. I appreciate everything and I'll let ya know how it turns out. As of now all i need is a lower brace for the tach and to figure out my throttle issue. Good luck and thanks again.

Emmanuel

Old 06-03-2007, 01:29 AM

P.S.
So I just cut my exhaust pipe to fix it. I was wondering, when I put my fiberglass back on the inside for insulation ( or whatever) do I just rap it back around that inner pipe and let it melt back onto there? I'm asking because a friend told me he slightly taped his back on to make it steady until it melted and that the tape would just melt away.....doesn't sound right but I wanted to ask.

Old 06-08-2007, 12:54 AM

I reallly need to get an upper stay for this bike! Again let me know if anyone has one or even the two piece bracket together.

Thanks again,

Old 07-08-2007, 02:53 PM

Does anyone Know where to get a damn radiator resivore tank online? i cant find crap. I also need it to be able to take paypal payment method

Old 07-08-2007, 03:02 PM

I found one for around 30 bucks but they dont accept paypal? is that around the right price? let me know if you guys find anything. thanks!

Quick Reply: First Wreck