CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

First Wreck

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 01:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Wreck

So I just had my first wreck on my 954. Long story short, drifted out too far on a curve and hit grass and bike flipped few times. I have to replace the front nose fairing and some freinds and I are fixing the rest.

*I'm gonna order some aftermarket mirrors off ebay probably and I was wondering if anyone new of a great mirror. Something a lot shorter than the stock ones? Also, my throttle is sticking a little bit, we bent the bar some and its better but any ideas of what might get more respons on it?

THanks

Old 05-21-2007, 02:23 PM
Default RE: First Wreck

i got a front fairing if u need one, its primered and ready for paint. also i bought some mirrors that bolt up to one of the bolt holes, just get on ebay and type "cbr 954 mirrors". if ur throttle is stickin try spryin some wd-40 into the grip, most of the time a stickin throttle is cause by built up gunk. if ur interested in a front fairin lemme know ill post pics if needed and trust me its never been mounted and im sellin it cheap.

Old 05-21-2007, 05:16 PM

ATTN: Pimpncbr954s...
I'm def. interested in that front fairing, but as of now I'm gonna check a shop near me for one already painted. But I am interested. I also need a right fairing if I can't salvage my own and bondo this one part. But get to me and let me know what's up with the mirrors too.

Thanks

Old 05-22-2007, 12:38 AM
VP

sucks about the wreck man I have a stock windscreen if you need one on the cheap

Old 05-22-2007, 01:23 AM

i will sell the fairing for 120 shipped, but with the mirrors it depends on if you want chrome or black or carbon fiber. i bought the chrome ones but the have black w/ or w/out turn signals on ebay.com

Old 05-22-2007, 03:56 PM

*PimpnCBR954rs** Get to me with a email and some pics of that front fairing. I'll probablybuy it off of you for sure but just wanna get some pics first. How much for the mirrors also and if I can see some pics of those too sounds great. Hopefully we can work this out soon, and thanks again.

Anyone else, if anyone has a front cal already painted black or that charcoal color than let me know...also if anyone has mirrors i can use those too.

P.S. I've cleaned the bar and looked at my throttle, it only sticks once we tighten the screws into the base all the way, but other than that its fine until they're completely tightened. Any advice?!?!?

Here's my email.. Ebarker11@radford.edu

Old 05-22-2007, 04:01 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

sucks about the wreck man I have a stock windscreen if you need one on the cheap
Thanks for the help, but I'll probably just order one for like $40 unless anyone has one on here!

Here's a list of what I need incase anyone has these they want to get rid of.
1. Upper Fairing
2. Upper Stay Arm and Brace for my gauges.
3. Windscreen (dark black or chrome)
4. Mirrors (any for now)

Old 05-22-2007, 10:39 PM

ORIGINAL: RR Riden

Thanks for the help, but I'll probably just order one for like $40 unless anyone has one on here!

1. Upper Fairing
4. Mirrors (any for now)
have azero gravity double bubble screen-dark tint-$10 & pay shipping it is yours!!!
pm me if interested!!!
note: may need to polish it-came with my bike-could not stand the tint as my helmet
visor is already tinted!!
also:i removed the remaining zero gravity sticker-bug damage to sticker!!-it is a
real zero-gravity screen-my moms life depends on it!!!
o8

Old 05-23-2007, 01:58 AM

ORIGINAL: outsider8

ORIGINAL: RR Riden

1. Upper Fairing
4. Mirrors (any for now)
have azero gravity double bubble screen-dark tint-$10 & pay shipping it is yours!!!
pm me if interested!!!
note: may need to polish it-came with my bike-could not stand the tint as my helmet
visor is already tinted!!
also:i removed the remaining zero gravity sticker-bug damage to sticker!!-it is a
real zero-gravity screen-my moms life depends on it!!!
o8
I PMed you man, thanks.

Also, anyone with any more parts get to me please. I need that upper stay arm and bracket still really bad!

Old 05-23-2007, 06:27 AM

hey rr, i sent u a email today about the front fairing. Just thought about it i got the old mirrorsi think i have to call the wifey and check. if i have them ill throw them in for free if u get the fairing. also there not the best but hey anything is free. i think only one of the mirrors has a lil rash on it cant remember(im in iraq right now so the wifey gotta take care of things for me, and she is better than me at gettin **** done!)tho, the right side one on one of the holes i had to drill just a tad bit out cuz of a broken screw head but nothin to really notice. if ur interested like i said if i still have them i will defenatly throw them in there. i emailed u so if ur interested email me back and lemme know. as far as the fairing stay i talk to a dude that had a 54 when i was home on leave and he said he has one i just have to get ahold of him and ask him, so i can let u know somethin bout that soon.

Quick Reply: First Wreck