CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

eBay adjustable levers.

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eBay adjustable levers.

Well I have been looking for aftermarket levers, and even though I wanted them I could not justify buying $200 levers from pazzo or AGV.
SO... I went eBay searching actually for used pazzo levers but I came up with $58 levers from hongkong. They actually look pretty good. I'll post some pics of them along with a review when I get them installed. But I hope for the best and maybe I'll get more than what I payed for. .

got black with red adjusters. I dont think black can fade too bad and I could always repaint them if that happens.

Attached Thumbnails eBay adjustable levers.-pic.jpg  
Old 06-09-2010, 05:19 PM

Love mine, they are copies of Pazzo's. Quality appears about the same to me. Can't beat the price.

Old 06-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Thumbs up

I have the black with red levers on my 954. Bought them for under $50 on Ebay. They look and feel great.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Sept. 2011 Ride of the Month

I originally bought some silver CRG w/ red adjusters and PC'd them black. The PC hase held up well over the years.

I also bought some gold levers for like 50 bucks on (flea)bay also for my track bike. They seem to be be very similar in build quality. I say go for it!

Old 06-10-2010, 12:38 AM

I've been debating on the ebay levers myself, I think you guys just talked me into it! Anyone have a link to their seller? I'm a little impatien and don't really want to wait for them to come from japan, but if i have to i will! LOL

Old 06-10-2010, 01:16 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT
there is the link for my levers I bought.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by DunnRR
I've been debating on the ebay levers myself, I think you guys just talked me into it! Anyone have a link to their seller? I'm a little impatien and don't really want to wait for them to come from japan, but if i have to i will! LOL
youd be suprised how fast the china/hong kong sh*t comes in, ive got a few items faster from china/hong kong than some a few states away...where do you think a majority of ur parts come from????? your just cutting out the middle man. you buy those from a u.s. seller then u pay 90.00. u buy em directly from hong kong/china you pay 50.....

Old 06-10-2010, 08:04 PM

ok, ok, you talked me into it! lol! I checked Bubbas seller, but they didn't have them for the 929. So all i gotta do is find shorty levers for a 929!

Old 06-11-2010, 05:40 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT

whatever you do DO NOT order from this guy. atleast if you have a 929. i just got my levers good quality BUT the brake lever is far from working i emailed the guy and if he will not pay the return shipping hes getting negative feedback. i think that is only right since this is not my fault i shouldnt be out of money cause of someone elses mess ups. oh and the clutch lever worked but the brake did not

pictures attached if you look in the first and last picture you can very easily see that the ear on the brake lever doesnt even come close to touching te switch for th brake light. if you look in the third pic you can see that when installed its pressing the piston in for the brakes. this is just bull shist lol

Attached Thumbnails eBay adjustable levers.-clutch-brake-levers-001.jpg   eBay adjustable levers.-clutch-brake-levers-002.jpg   eBay adjustable levers.-clutch-brake-levers-003.jpg   eBay adjustable levers.-clutch-brake-levers-004.jpg  

Last edited by dustinjklee; 06-11-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by pimpncbr954s
youd be suprised how fast the china/hong kong sh*t comes in, ive got a few items faster from china/hong kong than some a few states away...where do you think a majority of ur parts come from????? your just cutting out the middle man. you buy those from a u.s. seller then u pay 90.00. u buy em directly from hong kong/china you pay 50.....

and you are so wrong on this one mister lol they wouldnt allow garbage like this to be sold in the U S of A. this is the second time in 2 weeks ive ordered cheaper stuff from china and it hasnt worked. im done with it i hate waiting on it and i really hate trying to get my money back and stuff. hopefully everyone else has better luck than i did

Quick Reply: eBay adjustable levers.