Bike Stolen

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 09:09 AM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bike Stolen

My bike got jacked last night...

https://cbrforum.com/m_458290/tm.htm

Help me out by looking at the pics and list of parts and giving me a heads up if you see any of them on ebay, craigslist, fireblades, etc. etc.

Old 01-06-2008, 09:59 AM
Default RE: Bike Stolen

Thats some ****ed up **** man - I hope you find the ****er and cut his bloody nuts off!!!

Old 01-06-2008, 12:50 PM

f**k bike thieves!!!! Name:  PDT_nunu.gif
Views: 5
Size:  700 Bytes

ya know i will do anything that i can to help!!

o8

Old 01-06-2008, 12:55 PM

Damn, it really sux to hear another persons bike got stolen. Down here in my state and my city. Just 2 weeks ago we had 7 of our fellow riders bikes get stolen in the same week. And all 7 of the guys rode with us on a regular basis. Almsot like whoever stole the bikes, was watching and doing their homework. Bike thieves are low down scum who cant afford to by themselves a nice bike or cant talk mommy and daddy into buying one for them. They think stealing your bike makes life easier. But they sure as hell dont realise all the heartbreak it causes to watch all ur work just disappear.....Buddy of mine is a cop and they stole his bike that was sitting beside his police car in his garage. He got a tim of a site that is notorious for thieves selling stolen goods. Lucky him he found someone parting out a brand new 60rr...As we all know those 600rr parts are really hard 2 come by, LoL......So they set the buy up and busted the guy. Recovered 17 stolen bikes and everyone was in a million pieces.......***** THIEVES!!!!!!!

Old 01-06-2008, 01:41 PM
VP

I appreciate everything fellas... take a look at the pic I just posted in the off topic thread I linked to above and see if you recognize that part from any where on the bike...

Old 01-06-2008, 03:12 PM

VP,
Sorry to hear it. I know that it sucks. I have been robbed before and never want to experience that again. It is that feeling that you get inside, when you know someone has come onto your property and taken what they want. It makes you sick and mad at the same time. I will keep my eyes open. Do not hesitate to contact me should you need anything.
Rick

Old 01-06-2008, 04:20 PM

Damn bro. So sorry to hear about that. I was just looking at pics of your bike yesterday when we were posting about the tail end of the Euro bikes. That **** really sucks, butdont be so down about it.I know you have put many man hours into that machine,and took so much pride in it.They say everything happends for a reason. Im not sure if youre a believer or not, but maybe that was gods way of keeping you from riding to your death on a warm Ga day. Just a thought, you never know. Either way,good luck with everything bro. Keep your head up.

btw, whats the status of the Lo jack you posted on here last week? are they tracking it?

Old 01-06-2008, 06:17 PM

Man I'm sorry to hear about your bike. I know if it was mine it would almost be like losing a family member (or a second cousin anyway). I had my car stolen once years ago, got it back stripped and thrashed which was upsetting considering I put in about $15,000 of work (engine, suspension, wheels, stereo) and ended up losing it all. Since that, I learnt that the only way to battle thieves is to make sure they don't forget trying to **** with your stuff. Last I checked it wasn't legal to use this, but like the saying goes, fight fire with fire right?

I think you could find a way to mod this a bit (might need to install an additional clamp or aluminum bar on your steering headset) to install it on a bike. Apparently if the thief touches it, it gives him a 50,000v shock. Surely he wouldn't try it twice...

http://www.spyworld.net/AutoTaser.htm(you can also buy a GPS tracking device here)

http://istargazer.ca/sequoia/autotaser/page_01.htm(better pictures of the device)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=470QssZt-rE&NR=1(youtube clip of device in action - guy gets shocked)

I sincerely hope you get your machine back in one piece, and the thief gets his *** put in a vice.

Old 01-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about that VP. I will keep my eyes open on the I-net for parts. Do a comparative search on other bikes like yours to get a good value for the Insurance Company. You have to believe that the ***** who snagged it will end up as road pizza sooner or later........Its the only way to feel better.

Quick Reply: Bike Stolen