CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

954 PLEASE HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 01:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 954 PLEASE HELP!!

so here's the deal: i got a good deal on a salvaged 954 and i have to do the saftey inspection with the chp. when i got the bike it had no front turn signals and today i bought some flush mounts thinking i could just wire em up like all my other bikes. when i first couldnt get them to light up i grabbed my test light and im not getting any signal from any of the wires. IS IT POSSIBLE to tap into the rear turn signal wires and run wire to the front so i could pass this test and get a plate end tag on it???

THANKS!!

Old 04-09-2006, 02:07 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 954 PLEASE HELP!!

if i were you i would try to fix your wiring in the front and not just try to " pass up" the problem at hand.. it was salvaged for a reason and if u dont fix problems u will have more down the line

Old 04-09-2006, 03:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 954 PLEASE HELP!!

I hear ya loud and clear man. i have replaced replaced the swingarm, stator, stator case, crank case,subframe,all plastiocs&uppers,rear wheel,sprocket, rear rotor back to perfect condition no issues. i need to get this thing into my name and get plates for it. this blinker wire bull**** has gone on for 5 days now with no luck. plus im broke.

can this be done without hurting anything????????????????????????