CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

2003 954rr on ebay..1 hour left

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2003 954rr on ebay..1 hour left

DEMONCHILD: If you look you idiot you can see the BUYER was a kidd who is now suspended becuase this is like the 5th time he's done this. You can check my feeback and see it's not fake. Get ya eyes checked or something.

As for everyone else, i stated what was included with the bike. Oil and helmet weren't meant to make the bike sell, they're included. It's a full erion..i was there at the bike shop when it was put on. The pipe is cut down after it got bent and it looks/sounds better anyways. And if i wanted opinions i'd ask for them, i simply stated it was on sale. Grow up boys...haha

Old 11-26-2007, 04:42 PM

And I simply stated that the midpipe was not from a full system like you were saying. Have a gander at what the full system should look like.
Notice the connecting springs, shine,and the fact that it is NOT the stock pipe? I would be pretty upset (and stupid) to buy that bike to find out it is not really a full system...

Old 11-26-2007, 04:44 PM
VP

yeah sucks about the deadbeat bidder... he's done the same thing a coupla times... you can remove bids from people with negative feedback ya know?

Old 11-26-2007, 04:54 PM

ORIGINAL: motoxxx43

And I simply stated that the midpipe was not from a full system like you were saying. Have a gander at what the full system should look like.
Notice the connecting springs, shine,and the fact that it is NOT the stock pipe? I would be pretty upset (and stupid) to buy that bike to find out it is not really a full system...
Well that makes sense and that's all you had to to at least help me better understand. I'm just tired of seeing nothing but bashing on a bike. I was told it's a full exhuast and i dunno if my pipe is older or what, but i've had people look at it closely before and told me it was full exhaust so that's all I'm saying.

Old 11-26-2007, 04:56 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

yeah sucks about the deadbeat bidder... he's done the same thing a coupla times... you can remove bids from people with negative feedback ya know?
Yea, I understand that. I wasn't monitoring my auction though. A friend was whose not familiar with it and that's my fault. Never dealt with a bidder so ignorant before. I'll have to try again. thanks

Old 11-26-2007, 06:50 PM

ORIGINAL: RR Riden

ORIGINAL: motoxxx43

Well that makes sense and that's all you had to to at least help me better understand. I'm just tired of seeing nothing but bashing on a bike. I was told it's a full exhuast and i dunno if my pipe is older or what, but i've had people look at it closely before and told me it was full exhaust so that's all I'm saying.
do a little more research next time man...some shops are shady as hell.....get away with what they can to save a buck and all.....alot of people are fabricating stuff now

Old 11-26-2007, 07:20 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: RR Riden

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

Yea, I understand that. I wasn't monitoring my auction though. A friend was whose not familiar with it and that's my fault. Never dealt with a bidder so ignorant before. I'll have to try again. thanks
that's cool just let me know if you need any help with eBay man I'm a pro

Old 11-26-2007, 07:27 PM

Bud next time you list it dont put that it has a full exhaust on it cause it surely doesnt. If you were the buyer what would you think if you bought that bike and found out you got ripped off. These guys are just trying to help you man[8D]

Old 11-27-2007, 10:50 AM

Not full exhuast, cracked fairings, been down, I would pay 3500 dollars. Thats all I was saying. No need to call me an idiot.

Old 11-27-2007, 04:17 PM

ORIGINAL: demonchild

Not full exhuast, cracked fairings, been down, I would pay 3500 dollars. Thats all I was saying. No need to call me an idiot.
Ok Not a fulle exhuast
One Inch crack that has been fixed on the top of the fairing. Other fairing is perfectly fine.
Was dropped at a light, hasn't been down in a major wreck.
Mirrors were a gift froma friend so that's why they have slight scratches on them.

Someone would be crazy to sell this bike for 3500. Expecially with not even 8K miles on it. Even my worse offers were never that low. Just letting you know.

Quick Reply: 2003 954rr on ebay..1 hour left