CBR 929RR 2000 - 2001 CBR 929RR Forum

Tomahawk tires? any good?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tomahawk tires? any good?

well i thinkim going to get them, i'll let yins know if they're ****, i dont plan on being a nut on them, i plan on pickin up a set of perreli's

Old 03-29-2007, 10:37 AM

well i gues im deffinitely in the minority here but i recently purchased a 190 tomahawk rear for my 2000 929 and have been very pleased with it. removed a dunlop due to wear and read up alot on these tires before i purchased. i especially read alot of reviews from the gp race team that use nothing but tomahawks and thought id give em a try. anyway, so far they work great for all around ridin.....been 140+ , wheelie from most stop lights, and havent seen a reason not to like them....they seem pretty sticky to me.....just my two cents

Old 03-29-2007, 11:14 AM

What gp race team are using these? I'd really like to know

Old 03-29-2007, 11:51 AM

HEY i like to turn heads also but people thats riders dont give a **** about how the next person's they want to see if you can make that bike dance, hell if you want respect for looks enter a bike show if you want itfor riding ride hard , if you want it for drag racing drag pick your poision more than one if you can. but those tomahawks are garbage

Old 03-29-2007, 09:18 PM

ORIGINAL: CYCLONE53

\from the gp race team that use nothing but tomahawks
wtf
what team is that dude,and do they ever finish a race

Old 03-31-2007, 01:14 AM

Jasonoxner, quit saying "baby". It's annoying as hell and your posts are lame! Sorry I had to jump in because I'm bothered. I once considered buying some tomohawks but decided they were that price for a reason.

Old 03-31-2007, 12:09 PM

ORIGINAL: jasonoxner

hey smart guy with a ten inch stretch you think I am doing wheelies or stoppies? you really are a super "MEMBER" All I am saying is that that Tomahawks turn heads why look like everybody else I am not Nicky Hayden tryinwin the AMA or something ok I am trying to make you say damn I need to buy 3 more scratch off's lottery ticketsto try get some dough like that to get my 929 noticed by someone other than my ***** of a girlfriend. "hey guys I can go like this for days"
your tellin me that rolllin a hc wheelie wont turn heads??? or even riding switch back???
i feel sorry for that 929

Old 03-31-2007, 02:31 PM

if you have to rely on your tires to bring attention to your bike then you're bike must look like ****. That or the people admiring your bike don't know **** about bikes.

Old 04-02-2007, 12:15 PM

well thanks for the replies, it took me a minute to reply because I was tending your girlfriends. But look at the bike 10 over 300 kit, and innebraska what the hell anyway, what do you know about bikes anyway I guess you are on those guys who say thats too much chrome whatever I am killing em out herewhere the real chrome and custom sportbikes are holla back

Old 04-02-2007, 01:08 PM

hahaha your so ignorant that you probably think I'm a farmer too. I agree with you I'm not a fan of chrome or extended swing arms but i'm also not a fan about bragging about **** that their is no proof of. "I am killing em out here." Get an education, learn to ride, get a life outside your 300 kit, grow up and then, maybe then you'll be a tenth the man me and the rest of the people on this forum are. HOLLA BACK!

Quick Reply: Tomahawk tires? any good?