CBR 929RR 2000 - 2001 CBR 929RR Forum

race gas

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: race gas

Sorry, I did not state opinion, I stated fact. I'm an engineer and I speak from knowledge, pure and simple. That thread you linked to was full of rediculous BS by a few guys that are giving it thier best guess. I don't really give a **** what you think or beleive because its obvious you don't know any better and you don't want to. My intention was to make sure anyone else reading this thread in THIS forum was given the best information possible based on known fact.

Old 04-23-2006, 01:21 AM

Whatever buddy... I am not trying to trash your ideas... I may have used improper terminology, but the simple fact of my statements is that if your bike runs fine on lower octane gas, and you do not experience pinging, then higher octane fuel is unnecessary.

I am stating my opinion on a topic, and all you are doing is being an ***. I don't mind being corrected, and I enjoy learning new things, but you come off as such a jerk-off about it, that I don't give a $hit what you think. Forums such as this are for the exchange of opinion and information, and you put forth your "opinion" like a condescending a$$[:@]

Old 04-23-2006, 01:53 AM

I said very early in this thread, before you posted, that higher octane is a waste of money if not needed. What I do disagree with are your rediculous theories about low octane having more explosive power, needing higher pressure to ignite high octane fuel, etc. Those were just wrong, period. Again, not my "ideas", not my "opinion" but fact.

As far as me being condescending, I treat people the way they deserve to be treated. In your case..... [sm=loser.gif]

Old 04-23-2006, 02:09 AM

Whatever buddy, have a nice day.[sm=bangbang.gif]

PM=
ORIGINAL: Y2K929RR
You are an incredible idiot.... not opinion.... FACT.

LOL... I bet your daddy cried every night when you were born....

He wanted a son....
Might as well post your thoughts here for all to see. Funny thing, I said I got the terminology wrong, and I will admit my misunderstanding of the subject matter... but the point I was trying to make in posts past is that you are a jerk. Point out my mistake in a calm and polite matter, and move on. treating people like $hit is not the way to go through life... as I stated before... go crawl back under your rock... [:@]

Old 04-23-2006, 02:15 AM

Whatever, you have done your share in this as well. But I dont feel the need to post your crap. Making this a public fight is pointless. I don't think everyone here really cares. Did you call your mother and tell her al about it too?

Old 04-23-2006, 02:16 AM

Apparently you seem to care?

Old 04-23-2006, 02:20 AM

ORIGINAL: matt365

Apparently you seem to care?
Why do you feel the need to continue this? Not only here but you PMed me 6 or 7 times in the last 30 minutes as well.

WTF? Drop it.

Old 04-23-2006, 02:28 AM

last I checked, you can't seem to stop either??? Dude, I show no ill will towards you, but you seem to have a vendetta against me at this point. Chill out and grab a beer or something, Damn.[>:]

BTW, you are the one that started the damned PMs in the first place???

Old 04-23-2006, 02:34 AM

One more time. Drop it.

Old 04-23-2006, 02:44 AM

Feel free? Seems we both have to get the last word in.

Feel free to stop posting anytime. I find this very entertaining

Quick Reply: race gas