CBR 929RR 2000 - 2001 CBR 929RR Forum

Mainframe removal

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 06:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mainframe removal

ive been looking at the 929 shop manual and at my bike and it seems like if you unbolt the radiator from the frame, take out the pinch bolt and motor mount bolt and the top motor mount bolts the mainframe will pull right off the motor??? anyone done this or have a good way to do it???

Old 01-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Default RE: Mainframe removal

nevermind, got it off..... i see a lot of "how to" stuff on here but it never seems to be what i need.... otherwise i wouldnt ask, but thanks for the tons of help i got, this site is worthless when it comes to tech help from people, especiallyconsidering i know im not the only person on this site who has had my bike all apart. this is like the third or fourth question ive asked recently on here, with no reply's... guess ill just stop trying to get help, thought that was part of the point in this site

Old 01-13-2008, 02:40 PM
Permanent ROTM Nominee
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so did you post up the how to, to help the next person out that might ask that has the same questions you did?

NO!!!!!!!!

oh, then shut up!

thats what happens, some one always joins and expects the world wide web to be their savoir from good old hard work, and when they figure it out on their own thats exactly what they do, they leave it up to the next person to figure it out on their own instead of fixing the very problem they were complaining about!

Old 01-13-2008, 04:09 PM

so ur telling me nobody on here knows how to do it?? nobody else has posted it up.... i dont have a problem withtelling everyonehow to do it, but i would respond to someones post if they asked (if someone posts something asking how to take something apart that i know how to do, i will respond).. and for the world wide web comment and hard work, if i was waiting on that it wouldnt be done now would it?? believe me, i know hard work, and turns out to be, this wasnt hard at all!

my deal is, i know there are tons of people on this site that know these bikes like the back of their hand and i couldnt get a simple question answered, so if you dont agree with me, thats fine! just gonna voice my opinion like everyone else on this site

Old 01-14-2008, 01:29 AM

Dude, YOUR PISSING IN THE VERY CUP YOUR TRYING TO DRINK FROM.

Old 01-14-2008, 06:45 AM
Permanent ROTM Nominee
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so did you post that how to yet?