CBR 929RR 2000 - 2001 CBR 929RR Forum

Loudest Slip On/Bolt On Exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006 | 11:41 PM
Default RE: Loudest Slip On/Bolt On Exhaust?

ORIGINAL: blown hemi

i got d&d on mine i cant even hear a harley next to my bike trust me you want good sound from your 929 and to be louder then any harley get d&d trust me you wont be disappointed
You want "good sound" and to "be louder than any harley"... sounds more like a contradiction. Louder than any harley is just noise, pure and simple. Why even buy a D&D, just run an open header! LOL

Everyone I ever knew with a D&D on thier bike sold them, or just took them off and threw them in their garage.

Trust ME, you WILL hate it.

Old 09-24-2006 | 02:53 PM

+1. I love you... lol. They sound like ***. A really LOUD ***!

Old 09-24-2006 | 07:18 PM

funny man, sounds good to me so whatever dont hate appreciate, when you got a car that can whoop a bike the bike isnt really that amazing for much longer you can pull up one wheel i can pull up 2

Old 09-25-2006 | 01:08 AM

funny man, sounds good to me so whatever dont hate appreciate, when you got a car that can whoop a bike the bike isnt really that amazing for much longer you can pull up one wheel i can pull up 2
In english this time....

Old 09-25-2006 | 01:47 AM

Then I am confused as to why you are even on this forum. If it isn't important to you then why even respond? O-Well. I respect your opinion, I would like the same courtesy. If giving an opinion is "hating" then I am sorry. I will "apperciate" it when you stop being so sensative and take this forum for what it is.Opinions... nothing more.

Old 09-25-2006 | 01:49 AM

haha sorry for you youngster if ya cant read, that is english better get your eyes checked thats not symbols there buddy, i basically said y talk crap about what i said when i was just giving advice wasnt looking for a retarded comment, besides my car is louder than a harley so were is the contradiction in that, when you got a car that can beat a turbo busa (like me), then i guess i would have not gave a crap, but either way the comment was retarded and i again was just giving my advice this is a forum ya know

Old 09-25-2006 | 02:05 AM

Very true. The "myth" about loud pipes saving lives is pure BS made up by some idiot trying to justify an obnoxious exhaust. You want to be that loud, why spend any money. Just tear off the can and run open headers...

beside's if i wanted to comment on this i would just say will hurt your motor thats why you get full exhaust hard on the valves , yes its cheaper to take it off to open headers but its not good so why tell others to do that

Old 09-25-2006 | 05:35 PM

I agree. Open header is horrible for the valves. It can also foul plugs in a heart beat.

Old 09-25-2006 | 11:47 PM

haha sorry for you youngster if ya cant read, that is english better get your eyes checked thats not symbols there buddy, i basically said y talk crap about what i said when i was just giving advice wasnt looking for a retarded comment, besides my car is louder than a harley so were is the contradiction in that, when you got a car that can beat a turbo busa (like me), then i guess i would have not gave a crap, but either way the comment was retarded and i again was just giving my advice this is a forum ya know
You butcher the english language worse than anyone I have seen on here. Thats one incredibly long sentence that says nothing. No one here cares about your BS car. You want to talk cars, get your *** in a car forum. This one is for bikes. As far as you having a car that can beat a turbo busa, even if it was true [sm=bs.gif] (which I doubt), it has nothing to do with this thread or this forum. Take your Iowa Farmboy mentality somewhere else.

Old 09-26-2006 | 02:35 AM

ahahahahaha funny stuff why are you getting so p.o. i am actually laughing b/c your the idiot that said lets use open headers instead of full exhaust , so why are you trying to get these others to mess up there bikes, two its illegal so either way your trying to make them have nothing but trouble i offered adv on exhaust b/c he asked, i didnt ask for you the bright one that knows english, (haha)what he thought of my exhaust , besides this isnt school so im not worried about how i spell or how i phrase a sentence or were my punctuations go, i probably did better in school than you and make more money than you ,so why dont you just move to the next thread and stop being a crying about it, and i could care less if you believe me why would i? exactly think before you type dir da dir

p.s. i am on this thread to fine out more about this bike b/c this is my first bike i know this aint a car thread i dont need a car thread why would i? when i have a car that can beat a bike obviously i know enough about the car another for you dir da dir

Quick Reply: Loudest Slip On/Bolt On Exhaust?