CBR 929RR 2000 - 2001 CBR 929RR Forum

A little face lift for my ERION

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 11:32 PM
Permanent ROTM Nominee
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: A little face lift for my ERION

I was wondering what liquid chome technique you were able to do yourself and I then I took a better look at the pic and saw that you really just polished the lip and the flat part but left the spokes black!

looks good though, in not a big fan of the chrome wheels on the ERION's

I think chroming the the wheels, swingarm, or any of the other black pieces that make the erion different from the other 929s just doesn't look right to me!

I only like chrome in small doses! lol

Old 05-23-2007, 11:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks tight[8D]

I guess i got lucky when i took my sticker off. I had very little glue residue stay on the bike on mine. just alittle bit on each side. I got it off with wd40 on a rag.

Old 05-24-2007, 02:14 AM

ORIGINAL: bignibb

I was wondering what liquid chome technique you were able to do yourself and I then I took a better look at the pic and saw that you really just polished the lip and the flat part but left the spokes black!

I think chroming the the wheels, swingarm, or any of the other black pieces that make the erion different from the other 929s just doesn't look right to me!

uhhhh [X(]

Old 05-24-2007, 02:39 AM

ORIGINAL: TheRomanSF415x

ORIGINAL: bignibb

uhhhh [X(]
nice job roman! the bike looks sweet....ive always loved the chrome/ polished lips....the bike looks awesome!

btw--bignibb...im glad you love your erion...i love mine too....but its just a 929 with different plastics and frame color. to say chrome or anything other anything elsedoesnt belong onit because its an erionis ridiculous...its a 929....mod it to your hearts content!

Old 05-24-2007, 10:50 PM

thanks man^^

dude those tires and the white wheels i dig that man .. especially the tire writin in white.. its ZIK
and with ur bike the white wheels make the sticker above headlight actually flow better to me.

oh and for whoever said use wd40 to remove the glue.. ehhh wrong wd40 didnt do anything.. what i used was zippo lighter fluid and my fingers LOL. works like a charm.. its all smooth and flush now. looks real nice

i will post up more pics off the finished wheels with everything lined up nicely and the fender eliminator..

but for now i'm in process off gettin down rolin burnouts and i'll try to have some video of me doin sum once i get them on lock!

Old 05-24-2007, 11:16 PM

Hey guys ... I got a [sm=smiley25.gif]for you all. When I got my bike it has No front blinkers... my [sm=smiley25.gif]is, what color is you blinker wires? Are they the same color on all the 929's ?? [sm=thanx.gif]

Old 05-25-2007, 01:23 AM
Permanent ROTM Nominee

now I'm not sayng that 'you' can't put chrome anything on your bike but to me, a bike such as the ERION or the REPSOL 1000's race replicas look silly with chrome on them.

I saw a ERION completely chromed out and it wasn't horrible but they chromed the frame,swingarm, wheeels, subframe. ect ect.

all the black was now chrome.

but to each their own,

I think my bike looks sweet! lol

Old 05-25-2007, 06:00 AM

chromed out 954 erion replica

Old 05-25-2007, 12:34 PM

if im right.....the boys on atlantic avenue in brooklyn did that one...

Old 05-25-2007, 03:41 PM

yea its definitly somewhere out of the east coast.. either jersey or nyc judgin by background..
either way its a beeeast

Quick Reply: A little face lift for my ERION