CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   CBR 929RR (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-929rr-20/)
-   -   How can I beat an R1 (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-929rr-20/how-can-i-beat-r1-17981/)

Y2K929RR 07-08-2006 01:22 PM

RE: How can I beat an R1

ORIGINAL: birdman2876

WELL FROM THE JUMP I CAN GET HIM ON THE TAKE OFF BUT WHEN WE REACH ABOUT 130 HE PULLS ON ME ABOUT 2 BIKES, BUT WHEN I GO INTO A TURN HE CANT KEEP UP. i KNOW THAT I HAVE A 929 BUT AT SPEEDS OF 150 ON UP IM RIGHT ON HIS ASS SO IT WOULDNT TAKE MUCH TO SMOKE HIM REALLY.AND FOR WEEBLE YOU PROBABLY NEVER EVEN HAD YOUR BIKE OVER 100 LET ALONE RACED ANYONE WITH SKILL. I HAVE 11 YEARS OF RIDING UNDER MY BELT AND IF ANYONE OF YOU GUYS REALLY RIDE YOUR 929 LIKE THAT YOU WOULDNT BE SAYING ITS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE I KNOW IT ISNT.
So now your going to talk **** to everyone? If you are so skilled and know so much then why are you here asking how to beat an R-1? If you know it isnt impossible then why ask?

Its not impossible with some decent mods or power adders, thats all everyone has said. You asked a question, and almost everyone told you the same thing, but you dont want to hear that. So you talk **** to me, and Weeble1 (who hasn't done anything to deserve your bull****), and everyone else here doesnt know how to ride like you.

Maybe everyone should just stop replying to this asshole and ignore him. Then maybe he will just get the hell out of here and not come back. Its very obvious he has no intention of treating anyone here with respect if they dare to tell him something he doesnt like.

dean7698 07-08-2006 01:57 PM

Can't we all just get a long???????????? [:'(]

birdman2876 07-08-2006 04:30 PM

Y2K929RR you ar such a sensative person, I guess that comes from being lonely and being onlin all the time. I just mearly wanted feeback and maybe even a reply from someone who has actually done something to there bike to get some type of insight on my project.But I see this isnt the place for it with all the sensative women in the forum. But thanks for the advise from the real riders.....

weeble1 07-08-2006 05:59 PM

I know how to ride and would love to line up next to you. Like it was said before, it is simple math. Riders with equal skill and stock bikes= R1 winning. Plain and simple. No hard feelings on my end, just "sticking to the topic" lol.

weeble1 07-08-2006 07:59 PM

I just looked at the start of this thread and birdman you said he catches you and walks away. Now you are on his ass above 150? Sounds to me like you may think a little too much of either yourslef or your bike. I just don't understand how you have 2 different stories..... please explain. Again, not to be a smart ass, I'm just lost.

birdman2876 07-08-2006 08:04 PM

weeble1 when a bike pulls two bikes in front of you isnt that considered pulling away?? I know i graduated school but im kinda lost here.maybe i should have gave more details.

weeble1 07-08-2006 08:25 PM

ok I'm going to ignore the elementary joke about graduating school. You never specified about pulling only 2 lengths from you. You said "he walked you down then pulled away". Thanks for the kind explanation.

birdman2876 07-08-2006 10:10 PM

no problem weeble1 I think theres to much testosterone in the forum and some people are getting sensative. I have ordered a nitrous kit and im planning on doing turbo later after i crack open the motor.theres a place i found that will fabricate one for my bike and they actually have one that they have done.I will be pulling my motor out within the next couple of days to do cams,port and poilish,pistons and maybe bore it out along with the nitrous and power commander.i will post after i get it all together with pics.

Y2K929RR 07-08-2006 11:15 PM

ORIGINAL: birdman2876

no problem weeble1 I think theres to much testosterone in the forum and some people are getting sensative. I have ordered a nitrous kit and im planning on doing turbo later after i crack open the motor.theres a place i found that will fabricate one for my bike and they actually have one that they have done.I will be pulling my motor out within the next couple of days to do cams,port and poilish,pistons and maybe bore it out along with the nitrous and power commander.i will post after i get it all together with pics.
Curious. What kind of prices did you get for all this, specifically the Turbo, Port/Polish, Cams, Pistons, etc....?

birdman2876 07-09-2006 01:23 PM

xxxcycle.com is where i got the quote from on the turbo and the part and polish job is going to run me 600.00