CBR 900RR 1993 - 1999 Honda CBR 900RR

The one that matters

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 09:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The one that matters

Couple of days ago I put in a thread in called your top speed and mostly the feedback I got was negative so for those people I say this: How fast you go and where you do it is a personal choice. Sometimes it takes more for some people to get thier rush,but for the guy who says he could'nt wait to see which one of us high speed guys would kill ourselves 1st to u I say this Assuming u r a bike rider you know everytime you throw a leg over that bike and ride it gear or no gear you are taking a chance and for you to be excited or humorus about the death of another rider MAKES ME SICK!

Old 08-23-2007, 09:07 AM
Default RE: The one that matters

By the way the member who said he couldnt wait to see which one of us idiots (in his words) kills ourselves 1st NAME IS :KRASH

Old 08-23-2007, 09:16 AM

The reason you get that response (and always will) is there are safety ****'s on the forum and there are on every forum. If you dont wear full leathers and roll what ever one person deams "safe" for a speed then they will jump on your ****. I'm not stupid, I know that 98% of everyone that owns a sport bike has gave it hell or they wouldnt ride a sport bike. Not everyone has access to a track locally (although if you do I HIGHLY recommend it). Some people push hard in the corners but may not break 100mph doing it. Is that "safe"? Probably not, certainly not on the public roads, but it happens and will always happen. Has everyone pegged their bike in top gear? Probably not, but a vast majority likely have. I've done it, I wont lie. Both on the track and on deserted back public roads. Do I do it every time I ride my bike? NO!! Rarely does my bike see over 6k when I ride it. It's mostly for commuting to work and some back road fun on the weekends. Have I drug my knee slider on a public road? Yup, sure have. It wasnt the safest thing I've ever done, but the corner was verified clean (by me) and I could see traffic (or the lack of) so at the time it seemed feasible. Wheelies? Sure, if no one is around I'll ride a wheelie out for a while. I dont do ANY of that crap when in the public eye though but it happens. Someone who says they haven't pinned the throttle open on their sport bike is lying........I'll throw the BS flag all day long at that one. 1st gear on any late model sport bike will deliver you to a speed that is not legal in any state in this country so I say BS!! Get off your high horse and be real.
I support gear wearing and NOT being a douche bag where people can see you, but dont sit on an internet forum and lie about not being a part of it at some point in time.

Rant over.

Although.......I do agree the "top speed" threads get old..........Nobody is going 200mph or even 190mph so.....it really doesnt matter.

Old 08-23-2007, 09:46 AM

gixxer START MAKING YOUR OWN POSTS AND ASK ?'S DON'T REPLY TO MINE IF YOUR NOT GOING TO ANSWER THE ?

Old 08-23-2007, 10:04 AM

Whats the question, All I see is a bunch of scrible. Johnny

Old 08-23-2007, 10:09 AM

Listen you little smart *** punk...........where is the question in your post? You post up a "bitch" thread to which I responded partially in your favor and you're a dick about it?
I dont have to ask stupid questions like the "Top Speed" question you asked. I already know what the bikes are capable of........do some goddamn research if you want to know. You've asked about the horsepower numbers on the 929 and 954 this last week too.......does your search button not work? People (including myself) have been nice enough to help you out and you're a ***** in return? Real nice Clark.......Real nice!!

Go back and read your Top Speed post.......I posted up just what you wanted to know.............so I dont really understand where you get off being a dick smack!!!

Have a nice day DB!!

Old 08-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: alpha omega

Couple of days ago I put in a thread in called your top speed and mostly the feedback I got was negative so for those people I say this: How fast you go and where you do it is a personal choice.
Not when it affects innocent people around you. You think that speeding at that level and running the risk of killing someone else is fine? That's idiotic, but then again so is starting a whole new thread just to make a point about the squid thread you started earlier.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:18 AM

gixxer START MAKING YOUR OWN POSTS AND ASK ?'S DON'T REPLY TO MINE IF YOUR NOT GOING TO ANSWER THE ?
The only thing worse than a squid is a squid that has to yell to try to make a point.

Way to win friends and influence people skippy.

Old 08-23-2007, 11:31 AM

How fast you go and where you do it is a personal choice.
YOUR personal choiceaffects MY safety and the safety ofEVERYONE else sharing the roads with you...think about WHY we are so quick to look down upon people who speed on public roads...

Old 08-23-2007, 11:52 AM

think about WHY we are so quick to look down upon people who speed on public roads...
I'd probably be a little more specific than that.......look down upon people who do it in the public eye with traffic around, not necessarily "speeding" on public roads.

Quick Reply: The one that matters