CBR 900RR 1993 - 1999 Honda CBR 900RR

Need parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 05:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need parts

Yeah I have only had it a week but my 900 took a dirt nap. NipZ hit some loose gravel on a turn and slid it off of the road at about 60 mph
he got pretty tore up but I think he will be ok, I think he owes KBC a big thank you though after looking at his helmet that has to get replaced he would not have survived with out it. With that being said the tank is pretty messed up, needs a new front upper and a whole new tail. the sub frame survived and is still straight. If any one has any parts for a 900 that they want to let go please let us know thanks

T bone

Old 03-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Default RE: Need parts

Hey whats up? I have some plastic for 98-99. it is some aftermarket that i never painted. i ended up buying factory. oh well. tail section left,right,center. mid and bottom left i have also. the middle and bottom right got torn off on a practice run with some of the bolts missing. you can have them if u want.. free of charge, i suppose. anyways. hit me back if u are interested. i will be having a slightly... slightly bent subframe here in a couple weeks after i replace mine. oh well..
peace

Old 03-03-2005, 02:01 AM
Default RE: Need parts

I am most interested in the tail plastics i have noticed it is hard to find 2 rider tails aftermarket for any bike and I like the opertunity to give people rides. if you want to e mail me a price me e mail is Caseywhite13@gmail.com