CBR 900RR 1993 - 1999 Honda CBR 900RR

My Baby, Finally done!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 08:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Baby, Finally done!

Well, it's taken a couple months of on & off work, but here she is. 1994 CBR 900RR, finally finished! Only have the one pic so far, was in a hurry this morning, should have more soon, I'll repost with them, just wanted to throw this out there. Excuse the background, that's the only place I have to work Let me know what you think, still have a few little things to fix up, but it's ridable so those are on hold!

[IMG]local://upfiles/16967/21D6ABEBFE1544EEB6BA593E78CC799F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-28-2007, 07:30 PM
Default RE: My Baby, Finally done!

Looks nice, I like the white HOT!!. only thing i dont like iss the front signals, i have those on a 97 ninja and its not flush with the faring. and a poorly designed blinker. from what i see it looks flush. over all good looking bike!

Old 08-28-2007, 08:27 PM

I like it, white does look good and the seats are pretty nice too

Old 08-28-2007, 08:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Love the white

Old 08-29-2007, 08:42 AM

ORIGINAL: CB900RR

Looks nice, I like the white HOT!!. only thing i dont like iss the front signals, i have those on a 97 ninja and its not flush with the faring. and a poorly designed blinker. from what i see it looks flush. over all good looking bike!
The signals are pretty flush, stick out1 1/2 inch, maybe 2. Doesn't bother me though except they aren't that bright unless it's dark
Thanks for the comments! I'll take some more pics this weekend

Old 08-30-2007, 09:34 AM

Wow good looking bike friend. Way to go i really like the white.

Old 08-30-2007, 04:32 PM

looks good. clean from what i can see but im not crazy about the brown seats on a white bike.. and looks like your going o need a new can on that headder... i would go with black seats and a carbon fiber can. it would bring out that polish job you got ...do some font pics and the other side too.. maybe a few shot of the rim close up..???

only thing i dont like iss the front signals, i have those on a 97 ninja and its not flush with the faring. and a poorly designed blinker. <----- i gota say i think this guy is right... look at the photos i have of my bike i bought slimmer single bulb turnsignels and put led's in the air ducts... also i see a cut out for framesliders but they dont look like there in the right spot???

Old 08-30-2007, 05:07 PM

Your bike looks pretty sweet, it's the oposite of mine (once I get the tank painted):

Old 08-30-2007, 05:15 PM
Ava

I love it. I have a '93 and am planning to do more or less exactly the same to it. I'm going to go with black seats and my carbon fiber akrapovic, but man, it is nice to know that the all-white looks astonishingly good. Is that painted, or is it just the base color?

Old 08-31-2007, 10:50 AM

I made the seats brown cause well, I've never seen brown seats. And to me, brown and white is a good combo, and you don't see it around here anywhere. The paint on the bike isn't done, just a base coat but I liked it so much I decided to make the whole bike white and I'll add highlites and two-tone it later with some custom graphics when I replace a couple of the plastics. The cutouts for the frame sliders are in the right place, I just didn't mount the sliders and I'm not sure if I will. Originally when I bought the bike it had a stunt cage using the same holes. I'm planning on replacing the can, just depends on my $ situation for when I can get one. Looking for a two-bros if anyone wants to sell one? It's got a VPR can and honestly I've never heard of them, but sounds pretty decent. The blinkers aren't permanent, I'll eventually replace them, but I like how they look for now, wanna swap out the carbon ones in the rear soon.
Bassicallyit's done for this year, maybe a few more tweaks here & there, but mainly interested in just riding. I'll end up tearing it down over the winter months and I wanna do a front end swap, either 97 or 99, probably whichever I can find the cheapest. Hate those 2 round headlights in the front. I also saw on here a couple people swaped out the guages for the digital ones off an F4I (i think) so I wanna give thata shot, looks real nice. Since this is my first street bike I don't know how much I'll put into it, bought it cheapsoI mightnot do a lot to it, may end up going out & buying something new. Appreciate all the comments though, gives me ideas

Quick Reply: My Baby, Finally done!