Yosh RS-5 slip on

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 06:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Yosh RS-5 slip on

How does the Leo, Micron and Yosh all sound from idle to 8000 rpm. I'm lookin for an exhaust, i want something with the deep tones and sounds loud at high rpm. Has anyone heard Akrapovic and Arrow?

Old 06-10-2005, 09:19 PM

All I can speak for is the Yosh and D&D. The Yosh has a deep grown type rumble at idle and at high RPM it screams pretty good. I raced a Rag top BMW one night and when we stoped he said he thought I blew his ear drums out but at city speeds it sounds real deep will turn heads and wont get you a ticket. Freind of mine has a D&D on his Ninga and at 5K RPM when next to him I cant hear my pipe but he gets alot of looks from the type of people you dont want them from

Old 06-10-2005, 10:15 PM

To put an end to all your debate on the best sounding pipes, you guys need to check this link.

I have no idea what kind of bike this is but they took the same bike and put almost every slip-on known.

Listen to the stock dyno recording and the first thing you will notice is that this bike sounds way quiet, even more so than the RR's.

So take that into perspective that your bike is already louder when you listen to the slip-ons.

I would have to agree with the above post. Yosh and D&D sound the best. But Yosh just looks cooler and less expensive and thats what I bought and I am way happy, especially going under a freeway bridge. **** just rumbles!

So listen and enjoy. Its actually pretty cool.

http://www.sportrider.com/tech/146_0410_pipe_clips/

Old 06-13-2005, 11:07 AM

Sweet find RRip.... I played the D&D dyno clip and just about blew myself out of my chair. Awesome.