www.fendereliminators.net

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 01:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default www.fendereliminators.net

I just recently purchased some items from these guys and they are GREAT. I wanted to let everyone know about them. I have never had such good customer service and since I did I thought I would take the time to pass this info on to everyone. They have a ton of stuff for our bikes. They are great quality and great price. The fendereliminator kit I got has integrated LED turn signals and map light and it MUCH cheaper than the Competition Werks one. They also have LED pegs that are amazing. Here is a direct link to the pegs: http://www.fendereliminators.net/590150.html
The flush mounted turn front signals they have are at a great price and of great quality also. I just wanted to let everyone know about them. They also have:

LED Under Bike Lighting
LED Euro Turn Signals
Integrated LED Tailights

Give them a try. It is www.fendereliminators.net I talked with them and if you mention my name, Josh Olsen, they will hook you up with a great deal on what you want. Hopefully if we can give them some business I can talk them into being a sponser also.

Old 09-12-2005, 05:17 PM
Default RE: www.fendereliminators.net

definetly good guys, i got my flushmounts from them and they're holding up great

Old 09-12-2005, 08:46 PM

ORIGINAL: dballer324

definetly good guys, i got my flushmounts from them and they're holding up great

How long have you had them??? I will be getting them asap also. Much cheaper than others that are $100 or more and from what I see they are just as nice.

Old 09-12-2005, 10:24 PM

i've had em since i first got the bike this january...pretty easy install you just need to drill a hole between the two existing holes where the stock signals are secured. Another plus is they send you resistors so you don't have the crack head blinking

Old 09-13-2005, 05:39 PM

Yeah I just installed the fender eliminator on my bike and it looks every bit the @#&! Wasn't too bad to install, and I'm no mechanic pro. I also did order those LED peg lights, which I'm in the process of installing. Once done, I can post some, pics....

I know, I know, I've been saying I'll post some pics, but I just got that new camera I've been waiting for. And yeah, the guys over there are super friendly.

Old 09-13-2005, 07:52 PM

ORIGINAL: El Magico

Yeah I just installed the fender eliminator on my bike and it looks every bit the @#&! Wasn't too bad to install, and I'm no mechanic pro. I also did order those LED peg lights, which I'm in the process of installing. Once done, I can post some, pics....

I know, I know, I've been saying I'll post some pics, but I just got that new camera I've been waiting for. And yeah, the guys over there are super friendly.

I would love to see the peg lights and thanks dballer324 for the info on the signals.

Old 09-13-2005, 10:33 PM

anytime fella

Old 09-14-2005, 12:39 AM

what do you guys/ladys think of that euro kit signals thing. flush mounts must buy!!

Old 09-14-2005, 04:59 PM

If you're talking about those little LEDs that go under the headlights, I think they're pretty cool. Depedning on how "flush" my front turn signals turn out to be (don't know which one's i'm gonna get), I might pick myself up some of these. That way my blinkers will be visible from the front with no prob., assuming I can wire em up to be turn signals.

Old 09-15-2005, 10:47 AM

ORIGINAL: El Magico

If you're talking about those little LEDs that go under the headlights, I think they're pretty cool. Depedning on how "flush" my front turn signals turn out to be (don't know which one's i'm gonna get), I might pick myself up some of these. That way my blinkers will be visible from the front with no prob., assuming I can wire em up to be turn signals.

I think they look pretty nice also. I haven't had a chance to see them in person but I imagine they look pretty good. I am only concerned on the wiring. I wonder how it is hidden in there. I wil have to check into it.

Quick Reply: www.fendereliminators.net