woooooah

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 09:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default woooooah

so I went on a 2 and half hour ride this afternoon when i got off from work, it was like 55 out i couldnt pass it up so i had been hunting the twisties around here trying to make up runs and toward the end I just began to explore ........maybe not a great idea, unknown roads and hazards, now that i look back on it......so i went down this one street where my friend had layed down his bike but wasnt his fault it was mechanical but i kept going to see what was around the next bend and the next and the next and well you know how it goes...... so i came up to this one 90 and i was like this one looks sweet gave it a little throttle through the middle and uhoh yeap every thing started to slide ....so i quickly countersteard eased off the gas and i think a foot tapped it prob looked motocross but oh well I saved it....... i went back to look at the turn and sure enough gravel everywhere but they had perfectly blended into the pavement....... so thank God i didnt go down i would have been uber pissed at myself but now i know what it feels like and that i wont just lock up out of fear

Old 12-27-2005, 09:06 PM
Retired Mod
Default RE: woooooah

nice story. nice save.

Old 12-27-2005, 11:02 PM
Rev
Default RE: woooooah

good save...gravel sux

Old 12-28-2005, 12:05 AM