why are honda left out

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 07:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: why are honda left out

There is no REAL reason as to why you see more of a certain bike than another. Certain areas are more populated with certain bikes. I see cbr's yamahammers and gixxers but not too many ninjas around here. But i also notice it's that the suzuki is the squid bike around my place. No joke(I'm not calling suzuki riders squids, don't get me wrong) it's just that it's like a magnet to squids i don't know why.

Old 07-20-2006, 12:59 PM

I watch "Super Bike on the Speed Channel also & the 1st show they were cruising on a CBR 600RR. AWESOME!!! I think the rider makes a big difference in racing. If ya watch AMA or MOTO GP racing its almost is always the same winners... Which HONDA is in the top. So I do think you need a good bike (which most companies are) but the RIDER makes the biggest difference. I looked @ reviews & each bike has its PLUS or MINUS so you have to go with what you want out of a bike. Honda doesn't seem to push the envelope for the fastest as Suzuki & Kawasaki, but in a better overall riding bike. Honda also has som DAMN HARD seats too... But I love my CBR & plan on getting a 1000 next year. HONDA for life for me!!!

Old 07-20-2006, 01:11 PM

moto GP arent even the same bikes anymore there so heavily modified is anything factory stock other than sticker kits?

Old 07-20-2006, 02:26 PM

ORIGINAL: tweak mt

moto GP arent even the same bikes anymore there so heavily modified is anything factory stock other than sticker kits?
You're right that they aren't the same bikes, but there's nothing "heavily modified" about them, they're completely from engineering laboratories...nothing stock about them...ever...

Old 07-20-2006, 04:39 PM

I love my HONDA. A 2004 r6 wont hold a candle to my bike. That guys has been riding for a long time and I still bet him like it wasnt nothing. I wanted a honda because thats all I have ever had. and one more + is that no one has one.

Old 07-22-2006, 03:52 PM

as far as performance goes, you may find ___bike has more impressive numbers in a certain area, then ___ takes it in another area. point is, comparing the bikes themselves is like splitting hairs. not one of the big 4 makes a loser 600, period.

Old 07-24-2006, 09:24 PM

i didnt ask to be put down on my ridin skills . I asked a simple question and just wanted a simple answer I mean i love the hell out of my bike as a matter of fact its the nicest in my town so im pretty proud to own it ive checked out yamaha and suzuki and i thougt hondas were better looking bikes and i would race that bike again if it came down to it

Old 07-25-2006, 12:31 AM

I got my 1krr cheaper than I could buy a gixxer 1k. I've ridden a gixxer 1k, R1, and 1krr. To be honest I felt the most comfortable on my 1krr. I was dead set on buying a gixxer 1k and I'm really glad I didn't now. The honda rides better and looks way better than the gixxer. Around here I can count the honda sport bikes on one hand. There are a **** load of gixxers and kawi's around here. The squid bike here is a gixxer also. I can talk all the smack in the world about suzuki, I use to own one...