when you go down

Old 01-24-2006, 03:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default when you go down

ok so everyone tells the stories of how they went down but no one ever tells how the people react around them if you were in the mind enough to catch it post it.....

Old 01-24-2006, 12:52 PM
Default RE: when you go down

ORIGINAL: tweak mt

ok so everyone tells the stories of how they went down but no one ever tells how the people react around them if you were in the mind enough to catch it post it.....
Is it just me, or does this make no sense at all?

Old 01-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it's just you mang...makes perfect sense to me! it says to me "gear up...the aliens are coming"...psss...no one is supposed to know this, but when the aliens are about to come, they put various messages in commercials and stuff and only those who are trained and will be called know the message...and this is one of them...oh mang...i just gave it away...

now to post what i thin he's asking...

this is what others around me said...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSSSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTT...ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH...

Old 01-24-2006, 01:57 PM

LOL! A friend of mine pulled up behind me once after this crazy incident happened and yelled..."TELL ME YOU MEANT TO DO THAT!!!!"

Old 01-24-2006, 08:22 PM

yeah.......sry bout that my spellin sux and I hate grammer and i seemed to get tounge tied sometimes i think i hate the english language

Old 01-24-2006, 11:23 PM

The spellings ok. It's your complete omission of all punctuation that's killing us.

Old 01-24-2006, 11:24 PM
Retired Administrator

Well.... English is all we have. What were you asking? Are you asking how people act after they see you go down? If they are your friends, they're gonna laugh their asses off if you are walking away from it. If they don't know you... they act just like your friends if you have body parts spread out over a few miles... shocked!!!

Old 01-25-2006, 09:29 PM
Retired Super Moderator

Hey guys, i think he was replyin to our "am i the only dumbass to do this" thread that we've kept goin for a long time. I think he was just lookin for the other side of the story. We've all told what was goin through OUR heads, but what were your friends/girls reactions when it happened, if you can remember? Screamin, laughin, other wrecks, etc....

Least that's what i got out of it! :-P

-Adam

Old 01-26-2006, 12:14 AM

ok hopefully would be an example:

riding with my wife on the back....nice day going slow so I have my visor up....a bee flies into my helmet....I start freaking out shakng my head and we almost bite it....

somehow (hand of God) the bee goes through past my neck without stinging me....

my wife gets pissed and hits me and starts yelling....I tell her what happened

like 10 sec later she starts flipping out

the frickin' bee that came out of my helmet was all pissed off ended up on her hand stung her and then she almost made us wreck

so now I'm all pissed

ok, another....go down bad (wife on back again) onto major road...NO ONE BOTHERS TO STOP OF EVEN SLOW DOWN...almost hit by like 3 cars...bike in one lane....wife one lane...me in another...we were only an inconvenience to the other motorists

oh yeah, it was sunday, we were on our way to church as were I'm guessing most of the other people since early Sunday monring (NO ONE STOPPED).

------------------------

Is that at all what you were asking for????

Search this Thread