WhEeEeEeLiEs

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WhEeEeEeLiEs

1st and second rollo on for a stand up, and clutch 2nd for a sit down but mines stock

Old 06-23-2006, 01:18 AM

i have an 06 too but for some reason i cant bring it up in 2nd im havein trouble any suggestions?

Old 09-03-2006, 04:14 PM

I am having the same problem as the last poster. I started learning wheelies by chopping the throttle in first and I can get it up (I still am not able to ride them for very long). I decided that took too much runway so I started using clutch. I have found using the clutch in first brings it up much more consistently. I can ride them better (I am still working on the balance point thing) but no matter what I have tried, I can't get it up in second. I have run about 9k and slipped up to 12-14k and still only a few inches. I don't really want to try the bouncing thing. I would like to be able to just use the clutch. Anybody out there with all stock with suggestions?

Old 09-03-2006, 07:40 PM

Im Jeremy and im new not only to this site but to riding. I just got my first bike about a month ago and im starting to get comfortable on it... Comfortable enough to where im starting to ride wheelies but i have no problem getting it up off the ground but i just need some tips on how to keep it there and whats some sweet spots on my bike. By the way i have an 05 cbr 600 RR tribal... How can i ride my wheelies longer...? I also have alto of trouble getting it up in 2nd when it does come up it barely off the ground any suggestions on that???