What does your CBR 600 mean to you?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 02:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What does your CBR 600 mean to you?

I am lucky i guess..I live right behind work (work at a school) and so it just takes me 3 minutes to walk to work. My bike is my only mode of transportation so its everything to me. I haven't tracked her yet, but will when the times comes. I love my bike!![sm=loveeyes.gif].......and my wife lol

Old 01-19-2009, 03:32 PM

Sport touring, and commuting whenever the weather co-operates i take her to work for sure! marriedw a 4month old girl at home. Hope i can get out enoughthis summer lol.

Old 01-19-2009, 11:09 PM

My 600RR is my ever-faithful steed:

"And there is one among them that might have been foaled in the morning of the world. The horses of the Nine cannot vie with him;tireless, swift as the flowing wind. Shadowfax they called him. By day his coat glistens like silver; and by night it is like a shade, and he passes unseen. Lightis his footfall! Never before had any man mounted him, but I took him and Itamed him, and so speedily he bore me that I reached the Shire when Frodo was on the Barrow-Downs, though I set out from Rohan, only when he set out from Hobbiton"
-J.R.R. Tolkien

Old 01-20-2009, 09:47 AM

Old 01-20-2009, 12:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Shadowfax

My 600RR is my ever-faithful steed:

"And there is one among them that might have been foaled in the morning of the world. The horses of the Nine cannot vie with him;tireless, swift as the flowing wind. Shadowfax they called him. By day his coat glistens like silver; and by night it is like a shade, and he passes unseen. Lightis his footfall! Never before had any man mounted him, but I took him and Itamed him, and so speedily he bore me that I reached the Shire when Frodo was on the Barrow-Downs, though I set out from Rohan, only when he set out from Hobbiton"
-J.R.R. Tolkien
For a while there, I couldn't tell if you were talking about a bike, horse or boyfriend (jk).

Old 01-20-2009, 12:38 PM

ORIGINAL: snakerb

for some reason, polls don't wanna work on the computer I'm using, so here it goes; commuting and "maybe" sport touring. My other ride is a 2000 Honda Prelude (gotta keep it in the fam ).
the polls havent been working since the middle of the summer when we had issues with the site.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:37 PM

for my bike i havent been on it but maybe 4 or five months but i love crusin with a couple buddys but its great finding a good place to see what its made of yet i havent maxed it out.but more less its my everyday transportion unless its raining i just love ridingmy 07 cbr 600rr ive rode my buddys r6 and a ninja 650r wich has a little lower rpm power butneither come close tothe feel, looks, and overall on my bike but as far as sport tourning i wouldnt recomended especialy if ur a leggy person 6' or taller...........
just my 2cents