We Finally got a couple 2008's in...

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 11:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We Finally got a couple 2008's in...

I was bored so I figured i'd snap a few shots of them to toss up for some of you that may not have seen them yet... And I havent been around in a while so I figured I would treat you guys a lil bit...lol

My opinion...
The Graffiti does look better in person then on Honda's site, but I'm still iffy on it. BUT I would love to have it and take all of the stickers off and then i'd love it...
The Red/Black looks killer, I like the red lowers but if I slapped them on mine then mine would look just like a plain 08 which wouldnt be any fun lol. But it is nice to know Honda got smart and removed the Silver mid fairing...

Now I just cant wait to get the Silver and Orange colors in to see what they look like in person.

Old 11-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Default RE: We Finally got a couple 2008's in...

what are the diffrences besides the color arnt they heavier wich would make them slower cause they didnt add any power

Old 11-09-2007, 01:15 PM

For the millionth time (no offense lilgeneser) there is no difference other than the colors between the 07 and the 08. Lemme ask you this though, does the stealership have the right to charge me $400 more for the graffiti? Or should I strangle them for suggesting that?

Old 11-09-2007, 03:16 PM

The bikes look a lot better in these pics. The Honda website does no justice.

Old 11-09-2007, 04:29 PM

ORIGINAL: lilgeneser

what are the diffrences besides the color arnt they heavier wich would make them slower cause they didnt add any power

Exactly what Smokinlu said, no difference besides colors for the 07-08...

ORIGINAL: smokinlu

Lemme ask you this though, does the stealership have the right to charge me $400 more for the graffiti? Or should I strangle them for suggesting that?
Ehhh, they only Retail for $300 more so them asking for $400 yeah I would strangle them lol. Are they discounting it all or are they asking close to retail?

ORIGINAL: Captain Slow

The bikes look a lot better in these pics. The Honda website does no justice.

I agree completely, the stock side pictures never do any bike justice...

Old 11-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Oh. Red and black! Proper Honda colors again!

Old 11-09-2007, 06:28 PM

ORIGINAL: meanstrk

Oh. Red and black! Proper Honda colors again!
Yeah, and I just parked one in my garage Wednesday!! What a sweet ride!! Every aspect of this motorcycle BLOWS AWAY the '00 F4 I traded. The second I engaged 1st gear, I thought I was on at least a 750 compared to the F4. Just breaking it in and will try to stay below 6K rpm...I can't believe how this bike accelerates way down between 3-6K. Night and day between this and the F4, which had a flat spot just under 3K.

Engine, Styling - best looking bike ever? , handling - even over regular road surfaces, this CBR feels rock solid and forgiving, the transmission - the smoothest I've ever ridden, BRAKES - words don't even describe the feel, all I'll say is they're friggin' awesome!, great riding position and gauge cluster...Just want to comment how thrilled I am with the RR. Can't wait to hit the twisties tomorrow!

Glad to be part of the club!

Todd

Old 11-09-2007, 07:07 PM

Welcome!
You got one sweet ride!
Enjoy your weekend ride through the twisties.

Old 11-10-2007, 02:08 PM

ahh thanks for the pics i agree with you about taking the grafiti on the black one that would give it quite a nice and clean look to it hahaha
but the bikes do look stunning

Quick Reply: We Finally got a couple 2008's in...