Wanting to sell 3 week old black 600rr

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 03:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wanting to sell 3 week old black 600rr

Wholly crap buddy, You Are a Badass. Is that what you need to hear you dork. Have you ever ridden mountain country roads with a random house entry here and there with gravel and especially old people. The roads kick ***, new blacktop. Great elevation changes. Have you ever played a golf course where you could hardly see the green, makes life more challenging. I will do 150, but that is just stupid!!!!!! I bet I would smoke you on a track with my car, no nevermind, my Yukon!!!!!!!

Old 09-18-2006, 07:27 AM

I'm a bit confused by this.

Arkansashog wants to do 120mph 'blind super fast mental i want to die corners', yet complains...

"...even lithium. Just generalizing though. The 600's are not fast until you are already speeding. I bought a passport solo..."

So.. you want a 1000RR because it's faster, but don't want to speed on a 600??

You also mention this: "I dont really like the looks or ride of my cbr, so I posted that I wanted to sell it." I hate to break it to you, but the 1000RR is near identical in ride and looks. So.. I don't understand where you're coming from.

You seem to have ran before you can even crawl. Saying you're ready for a 1000 simply because you live in a mountainous area with nice roads isn't a rational justification. It's like saying because I live near a racetrack I should have an F1 car.

I urge you to re-evaluate why you want a bike. Bikes are not posing machines, especially not a blade. (A blade WILL kill an unexperienced rider). Until you can scrape the pegs an a 600RR, get the back end spinning out whilst powering out of a corner, and learn to actually use the power the 600 has (which can easily dominate 1000's), you're nowhere near ready for a Blade.

As for complaining that it's too buzzy.. welcome to the world of Inline fours - what did you expect? If you want a lumpy ride, get a harley.

Old 09-18-2006, 07:53 AM

yesterday you posted that you were going to change the sprockets?? now today you are selling it?? 3 weeks and i was just figuring out what mods i wanted to do once i got used to the bike[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Old 09-18-2006, 11:33 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Pegscraper

I'm a bit confused by this.

Arkansashog wants to do 120mph 'blind super fast mental i want to die corners', yet complains...

"...even lithium. Just generalizing though. The 600's are not fast until you are already speeding. I bought a passport solo..."

So.. you want a 1000RR because it's faster, but don't want to speed on a 600??

You also mention this: "I dont really like the looks or ride of my cbr, so I posted that I wanted to sell it." I hate to break it to you, but the 1000RR is near identical in ride and looks. So.. I don't understand where you're coming from.

You seem to have ran before you can even crawl. Saying you're ready for a 1000 simply because you live in a mountainous area with nice roads isn't a rational justification. It's like saying because I live near a racetrack I should have an F1 car.

I urge you to re-evaluate why you want a bike. Bikes are not posing machines, especially not a blade. (A blade WILL kill an unexperienced rider). Until you can scrape the pegs an a 600RR, get the back end spinning out whilst powering out of a corner, and learn to actually use the power the 600 has (which can easily dominate 1000's), you're nowhere near ready for a Blade.

As for complaining that it's too buzzy.. welcome to the world of Inline fours - what did you expect? If you want a lumpy ride, get a harley.

Another person I agree with 100%. This guy is like a broken record, which is what most of the bones in his body are going to be if he doesn't snap out of his 16-year old mentaility. He has no idea what he wants, and if he does end up getting the 1000RR, he'll just bitch that he want's a Kawasaki ZX-14 or Busa because the 1000 was too slow and buzzy.

....wait......

THAT'S IT! He's a classic Busa rider! LOL! - YAY! I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!

Old 09-18-2006, 11:44 AM

And I'M the angry one?
LOL.

Not to thread jack, but it fits the theme.

I just got my pilots license. Trained with a Cessna 152 II. I've flown this plane 34 times and dont much care for the look of it any more so Im willing to sell for $12,500 obo. Im ready for an F-15, I've heard they dont have as much rumble when on full afterburner. Anyone interested? [sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 09-18-2006, 12:02 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: gixxereater

And I'M the angry one?
LOL.

Not to thread jack, but it fits the theme.

I just got my pilots license. Trained with a Cessna 152 II. I've flown this plane 34 times and dont much care for the look of it any more so Im willing to sell for $12,500 obo. Im ready for an F-15, I've heard they dont have as much rumble when on full afterburner. Anyone interested? [sm=wootwoot.gif]
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! - I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW HARD I'M LAUGHING RIGHT NOW! DUDE I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING, IT'S TAKING ME FOREVER TO WRITE THIS! I CAN'T SEE THE SCREEN ANYMORE, I'M CRYING NOW, LOL!!!!!!!

CRAP! I JUST WOKE UP MY ROOMMATES I WAS LAUGHING SO LOUD!

Old 09-18-2006, 12:08 PM
Retired Moderator

........STILL LAUGHING!!! WHY CAN'T I STOP???? NOW I CAN'T GET TO SLEEP!

Old 09-18-2006, 12:11 PM

Well, I know what you mean. I recently walked up a hill, and I found it quite tame. So I'm going to tackle Everest tommorrow, y'know, because I can afford to. In fact I'll pay the damn hill to come down to me.

I'll sell you an F15, I got bored with it, too slow - I've gone for a NASA Space Rocket.

Old 09-18-2006, 02:56 PM

ORIGINAL: arkansashog

Wholly crap buddy, You Are a Badass. Is that what you need to hear you dork. Have you ever ridden mountain country roads with a random house entry here and there with gravel and especially old people. The roads kick ***, new blacktop. Great elevation changes. Have you ever played a golf course where you could hardly see the green, makes life more challenging. I will do 150, but that is just stupid!!!!!! I bet I would smoke you on a track with my car, no nevermind, my Yukon!!!!!!!
Alrighty then. Okay first off, explain to me what in the hell old people and gravel has to do with anything on this topic. You might as well as you have roads with apple trees on the side. Also, having a fast car is COMPLETELY different than having a bike (whether is be fast or slow). You run over gravel in a car doing 120, your car MAY slide 3-3 1/2 feet, now you take that same scenario on a bike, drop the bike 80 mph, now doing 40 mph, andhis gravel, your a$$ can end up in a ditch with your bikein an apple tree that is in front of the old people house!! Your reasoning makes no sense. If you are wanting if for the country roads and the twisties, why do you want a 1K, you have the bike you need for that. And now, you think a chopper is the bike you need huh. Alright, I think that your reasonings for having a bike are not those in which you should have. You are changing what you want as fast as inexperienced riders buy 1000's!! Oh well, I am not trying to bash you, but you are sounding ridiculous.

As far as the HID, there was a group buy for them. I dont know if CBR got them there, but there was one.

Old 09-18-2006, 02:59 PM

PS IF you think that the s2000 is fast, you are mistaken, IMHO. Nice car though!

Quick Reply: Wanting to sell 3 week old black 600rr