Wanting to sell 3 week old black 600rr

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 01:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wanting to sell 3 week old black 600rr

Great thread . I hear what GSX-Reater's talking about man, 800 miles does not make you ready for a litre bike. I seriously want to know how long you've been riding bikes arkansas?

Just when I think I know my bike, my 600RR still surprises me sometimes. If you want a litre bike just for the looks and hopes that there's less "buzzing" than you want it for the wrong reasons. Perhaps if you get to know your bike a little more you'll be able to eliminate the buzzy feeling. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about with that whole thing.

I'd agree with D2M about getting some mods cuz maybe that'll solve your performance and aesthetics issues. Maybe you should start with a rider replacement kit .

Old 09-18-2006, 01:42 AM

You probably have an unoriginal tribal art tatoo as well! I rode them for years then focused my attention elsewhere. A couple of buddies purchased th 06's r6, gsxr, zx6r. Riding the r6 got me interested again, til i rode the 1000rr. For what I want it for the 6's do nothing for me!!!!!!!! The roads I ride are like laguna seca, smooth kickass roads with blind super fast corners, 120mile an hour str8's, absolutely no traffic. Well, some traffic, that just makes it more fun!!!! I know how to ride, just have a new one. I have changed my mind though, I do not want to sell her. Getting a chopper too!!!!

Old 09-18-2006, 02:00 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: arkansashog

You probably have an unoriginal tribal art tatoo as well! I rode them for years then focused my attention elsewhere. A couple of buddies purchased th 06's r6, gsxr, zx6r. Riding the r6 got me interested again, til i rode the 1000rr. For what I want it for the 6's do nothing for me!!!!!!!! The roads I ride are like laguna seca, smooth kickass roads with blind super fast corners, 120mile an hour str8's, absolutely no traffic. Well, some traffic, that just makes it more fun!!!! I know how to ride, just have a new one. I have changed my mind though, I do not want to sell her. Getting a chopper too!!!!
OMG!! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY????!!!

Did I read this correctly? Tell me if I'm wrong.

"The roads I ride are like laguna seca, smooth kickass roads with blind super fast corners, 120mile an hour str8's, absolutely no traffic. Well, some traffic, that just makes it more fun!!!!"

How old are you? Do you realize how immature this sounds? BLIND super fast corners? You are going to get a 1000RR to take on BLIND super fast corners?

This is what I think happened: You bought the 600RR thinking it's pretty kick-*** (which it is, plus some). You took it home, rode it around and was thinking it was great until some of your friends gave you crap for buying 600. Thinking you'll impress your friends, you want to buy the 1000RR so you can BLINDLY take on those "super fast corners", right?

OMG! Please don't get another sportbike. People like you are just going to **** off city officials or kill yourself. Either way, it'll start a backlash against Sportbike riders like me, and soon they'll be banned for being "too dangerous". The public already gives us crap for riding these things. The LAST thing we need are people like you making it worse.

Old 09-18-2006, 02:10 AM

Hey, im smart about this. Passed the new charger hemi cop car, IN ARKANSAS!! I have had a cop buddy in my classes and he has given me the heads up. You have got to see where I ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can see one the straights, NO TOWNS FOR 25 miles, (brand new blacktops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)I am a smart driver. I have had fast cars for a long time, my insurance rates are like 60 dollars a month for a 250 ded. on both my s2000 and 600rr. I see the people that give us a bad name. I rode with them once, once.

BE SMART, RIDE HARD

Old 09-18-2006, 02:15 AM

what the hell do you mean by buzzy? my 06 600 rr is way fast enough for me,and yes its my first bike...its like they say you can always add some mods and yo be blowing away the liter bikes...and if its looks you want then i think the cbr looks ...i have to agree with gixxer though riding bikes takes allot of common sense and if you want a bike just for speed then i'll see you when they put your body parts in a bag...it dosn't like you are a very resposible or reasonable person if you just jumped on the first thing you saw...i did mad research before i bought my bike and i watched as much moto gp as possible before i came to the concluson that the 600 rr is the best thing going....but i guess stupid is what stupid does....

Old 09-18-2006, 02:24 AM

You sound stupid!

Old 09-18-2006, 02:30 AM

You know what, I wasn't taking and sides and was just offering some opinions. But now I realize YOU ARE AN ABOSOLUTE IDIOT!! Don't ever diss the ride. First off, you're supposing that I have the tribal art. Well how long did it take you to figure that out...CONSIDERING IT'S POSTED RIGHT IN MY TAG!! Secondly, you knew you liked the 1000RR, and yet you still went and got a 600 instead, even though you had the money for the bigger bike...WOW! Genius. ("Excuse me waiter, I really like the steak, I want the steak, and I can afford the steak...but I think I'll just have a salad. Hey does anyone want to buy my salad? I'm asking more than what it's worth, even though I've already eaten some of it.") And lastly, I know you have absolutely no real riding experience from this response of yours. Pay attention to your peers you little b***h, there's a reason everyone's hatin' on you and it's pretty clear if you haven't figured it out already - YOU ARE RETARDED. Go ahead and do what you want, that just means cheap bike parts for us on eBay in a few weeks. Get yourself killed in whatever way you want, just don't hurt anybody else on the road while you're doing.

As a final note, here's a breakdown of the different rides you'll have by the end of the year: 600RR, R1, chopper...wheelchair

I'm done with this clown.

Old 09-18-2006, 02:35 AM

If you cant laugh at yourself than who can you laugh at. Lighten up CBR friend. Where did you get the HID lights, ive been looking around. I cant find any that dont require mods. Please let me know!

RIDE SMART, RIDE HARD

Old 09-18-2006, 02:40 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: dragonium25

You know what, I wasn't taking and sides and was just offering some opinions. But now I realize YOU ARE AN ABOSOLUTE IDIOT!! Don't ever diss the ride. First off, you're supposing that I have the tribal art. Well how long did it take you to figure that out...CONSIDERING IT'S POSTED RIGHT IN MY TAG!! Secondly, you knew you liked the 1000RR, and yet you still went and got a 600 instead, even though you had the money for the bigger bike...WOW! Genius. ("Excuse me waiter, I really like the steak, I want the steak, and I can afford the steak...but I think I'll just have a salad. Hey does anyone want to buy my salad? I'm asking more than what it's worth, even though I've already eaten some of it.") And lastly, I know you have absolutely no real riding experience from this response of yours. Pay attention to your peers you little b***h, there's a reason everyone's hatin' on you and it's pretty clear if you haven't figured it out already - YOU ARE RETARDED. Go ahead and do what you want, that just means cheap bike parts for us on eBay in a few weeks. Get yourself killed in whatever way you want, just don't hurt anybody else on the road while you're doing.

As a final note, here's a breakdown of the different rides you'll have by the end of the year: 600RR, R1, chopper...wheelchair

I'm done with this clown.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Loved the "excuse me waiter" line. Pure genius!!! LOL!!!!!!

Old 09-18-2006, 02:48 AM

omfg, arkansas they dont raise you right over there do they. LOL , you probably dont even have a bike by the way you talk, you need a 1000 for 120mph str8's and sharp turns? hahahahaha 120 aint sh** and a 600 would out turn ya all day. please stop, this is too rediculous, lol again...

Quick Reply: Wanting to sell 3 week old black 600rr