Wanting to sell 3 week old black 600rr

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 06:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wanting to sell 3 week old black 600rr

Why does this make me an idiot? I dont really like the looks or ride of my cbr, so I posted that I wanted to sell it. That is all! Every magazine you read say these are way too buzzy.

Old 09-17-2006, 07:12 PM

Perhaps you're in this sport for the wrong reason. Maybe you should try knitting or something. F**king honestly. You sound like someone with OBVIOUSLY too much money and not enough sense.
I just dont want to wreck myself.
Then do us all a favor and stay the hell away from a 1000cc motorcycle. Actually, do it. But dont buy a Honda. Get a ZX-10R and since money is no object and brains are lacking, buy one of these and have yourself a blast.

http://www.muzzys.com/ZX10/ZX10_Turbo/index.html

Maybe a Vespa would be a good place to start. NOPE!!!! I got it, you would fit nicely with the Harley riders. (Kind of generalizing here) Too much bloody money, no common sense.

Old 09-17-2006, 07:19 PM

Who and what are you so mad at gixxerater? I would recommend prozac or maybe even lithium. Just generalizing though. The 600's are not fast until you are already speeding. I bought a passport solo, it has saved me more than once. Since I live in Northwest Arkansas I dont need a track. One of the most beautiful parts of the country with 1000's of miles of nice new blacktop country roads. Im not trying to make enemies in here, but you need some anger management training.

Old 09-17-2006, 07:35 PM

It's not about anger. Im not angry at anyone. Im having a pretty good day actually.
It's about stupidity. You dont have a clue what a motorcycle of that caliber is capable of doing in the hands of an idiot. I know, it happens everyday. I pass meatheads at the track all day long on their 150hp bikes they know jack about. Not that you are likely to hurt anyone else WHEN it gets you, and it will, but you could. Make no mistake, that bike will kick your ***, one way or another. So......you have soo much money that you can buy any bike available. Well, good for you. Now, if money isnt an object, why dont you save your own *** and spend some of that green **** on a track day or 30 and learn how to handle a motorcycle before buying the baddest **** around? Little man syndrome I think they call it. A 1000cc motorcycle is no place for an ego. They doth not suffer fools, and you my comrade sound like a fool looking to stroke an ego. Good luck I guess. I will leave this thread alone, it's going nowhere.

Old 09-17-2006, 07:39 PM

OH, and Im not trying to make enemies here either.......just trying to avert the most certain demise of a fellow rider.

Old 09-17-2006, 08:01 PM

Even if you bought the nike on a spur of the moment thing, and you didnt like the looks of the 600, why buy it. All the 600's, including the R6, are pretty much the same. HAve you ever rode an R6? They are almost just as "buzzy". There is not much difference. Riding position is the same, everything is practically the same. So, it your choice, but, why did you buy it if you didnt like the looks. And if money is not problem, why is there still a loan on the bike (@least it seems like there is with the price you are asking, so if there isnt sorry). You can get them quite a bit cheaper than the 8400 your asking. IMO, the R6 is a nice bike, but WAY overrated. I would get to know your bike a little more that 800 miles. Why not just upgrade your bike?? You know mods can change a lot what you are complaining about as apposed to going & getting a new bike. Or just buy an R6 and keep your 600RR. And why say that you wanted a 1K? Why not just tell us what you wanted to sell it for. Either way, its all up to you.

PS. If you got that much mulla, you can send some to me to test out some mods to see if you would still like to keep yous, or just to send me some money!!

Old 09-17-2006, 08:56 PM

I never stated I was rich, just meant I could afford the 15k for the r1! People say they can get them for real cheap, but got mine before pictures of the new 600rr came out. Would 8k with the 5 year warranty including the honda riders club card be a good price?
I paid 8400 for the bike and 700 for the warranty and riders club card. They threw in the Scorpion helmet and Joe Rocket Honda jacket and Joe rocket gloves.

Old 09-17-2006, 09:15 PM

JUST SHUT UP WIth the NEgative Comments.
He is trying to selll a bike.
ITS BRAND NEW GUYS HELLO.
I hope you sell the bike.
Someone will deffently buy it just post some pics of the bike man.
gosh..

Old 09-17-2006, 09:20 PM

yet another interesting thread

i've heard of the roads in your area arkansashog... very NICE indeed. i would have to agree that the 600's are plenty of bike. but hey it's your money so get what you want, right? i just hope you're not getting it because you think the 600's are 'slow'. because i guarantee you that they are not.

also, new 06 600RR's with ZERO miles can be bought for $7600 otd now. although yours has the warranty i don't think you'll be swamped with interested buyers at that price.

in any case... good luck with whatever you end up with.

Old 09-17-2006, 09:36 PM

I think what started all this is when hog said "i just got it and im ready for the thousand after 800 miles"
Which does sound kinda rediculous, but im not gonna take any sides on this, just sit back and get a good laugh.

By the way i am an adrenaline junky, I love all things fast, and my god my 600 seems pretty f--in fast!!
cant imagine 1000cc's!!!!! I do have a buddy with an R1 and he sais he wouldnt have it any other way, but when do you really need more than 172 m.p.h???? the 1000's are alot better for wheelies though.

Quick Reply: Wanting to sell 3 week old black 600rr