Want all of the clean mounted lighting..

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want all of the clean mounted lighting..

total n00b here, but know what does and doesn't look good.. lol I have a totally stock '07 CBR600RR that I just got and I want a couple of things immediately and need y'alls help! Ok I want to know where to order the best flush mounted little led lights that Im seeing people have to replace the front parking lights I guess they are.. and all that nastiness in the back by the license plate.. while on subject of the license plate where do I order one of those little hidden mounts??.. Also I want to tint the windscreen.. shall I tint the existing one or do people generally buy new ones already tinted? hrmm I think that's it for now.. idk the mirrors look kinda big.. do y'all have some different ones that look better that you put on? or have I never really taken notice of the mirrors I guess?

guys if you all could provide me with links to where to order the parts I need that would be excellent..

thanks in advance!

Old 09-11-2008, 10:20 AM
Banned
Default RE: Want all of the clean mounted lighting..

Dude, there's a ton of sites out there that sell aftermarket parts...I like Motorcycle Superstore, Kneedraggers, Solo Moto Parts, 1Tail...google what you are looking for an check eBay as well.

As for your windscreen, I suppose it would be cheaper to tint it, though more difficult. Pretty much EVERYBODY buys the tinted windscreens...plus you can lose that dull design and get a double bubble. Mirrors are just one of the many aftermarket parts you can buy.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:57 AM

im with shoortbuss, just do a google search and ull be fine. will say this tho if ur looking for best turn lights dont do flush mounts. talk to bluefox and he will show u the best lights. hes got a sick set on his bike.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:30 AM

http://www.iwinmoto.com/honda_cbr600rr_tl.html

there is your solve for the rear bro... the front you can get hotbodies flushmount signals, they are super bright at night, and look good on the bike. There are little mirrors called pigspotter mirrors, but they dont work worth crap unless your in full tuck. You can get a double bubble windscreen, but make sure you get the light smoke cause you cant see very well out of the dark smoke ones.

Dont know if you have any yet but get some gear!

Old 09-12-2008, 03:18 AM

GEAR +1

lol anyways you can make an eliminater with a few brackets from home depot. if you want an integrated turn signal, to go tripageled.com... he is a member and will treat you well. he can send you an integrated rear light with turn signals and a how to for the 07

get zero gravity or puig screen

rizoma flush mounts (look for the old ones)