U guyz wher right i droped it.

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 12:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: U guyz wher right i droped it.

theres to many places to start finding all the faults I think were in shock...there is a bigger issue at play here ....inexperience today we say dont use your front break but we cant teach him the whole msf course...... how bout watch for cars to turn in front of you or dont pass 5 cars at once at 100+ mph and smack the one in the front and get life forced out because you dont have the forsight and experience to see ...... i know what goes here www.ride2die.com .....

Old 09-28-2006, 12:57 AM

Through all this crap.....all of you forgot to tell him one thing that he's really going to need to know......

When you drop your bike......you have to turn the key off and then back on to restart the bike.....it has a tilt sensor....

not to be crackin' here.....but sounds like you may need that information.....ya' know.....for future reference.......

Old 09-28-2006, 01:12 AM

eg. 1
quote:

and i dont know anything about them. but i am a vary smart guy. and many, many ppl tell me that. in a month or to ill know more than u. trust me. i learn things fast. and it was a simple mastake i grabed the insted of squeasing it. ill never do it agian.

Usually when people tell you that you're smart, they're just being nice. It's like your mom telling you that you're a really good looking boy. N.B. Smart people can also spell and use grammar properly, you've lost in that category as well.

eg. 2
quote:

next time i am ganna let the bike land on me to save it .

That's just a purely idiotic thing to say and worse to think. These bikes weigh over 300 lbs and you don't really sound like a guy that hits the gym too much. I don't know how you're going to get the bike back up, especially when you're trapped under it with a broken leg.
now thats some funny sh**!!! lmao

Old 09-28-2006, 03:16 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

i meant when it dropes not when i am a a real crash or nothing. i was going 5mph. and no i dont go to the gym, i am 6 foot 200 punds and i can easly pick it up. i am never close to cars or people. and i am going at vary low speeds like 20 mph. i have falled and crashed at like 40-50 on my skateboard. i suck at typeing/spelling/writing, i know i dont want to learn how, its ok i dont care. i read all ur post and hear you. i am not cocky or arrogant i know wher u guyz are coming from but i know something about what i am going and that is sefty and the sefty of others and my bike. thats y i am on a street on my own going slow. i am taking it slow and going slow. i know what i can hadle and what i cant. i said i will take it but i dont have $$$ or time or a ride to somewher that is like 20 miles away. but i will soon. ill be alright ill make sure of that. good day, i say good day.

First, glad to hear that you actually know that that number was. (you were beginning to freak me out a bit)

Now, here is some advise that many other people have given you, but YOU need to understand how dangerous these things are.

First, these bikes aren't built for "20 mph". These are HIGH PERFORMANCE machines, built for high speed cornering and race tracks. These bikes are no where as tame as a normal bike. They'll get out from under you if you aren't experienced enough.

Second, if you've never taken a motorcycle saftey class, PARK YOUR BIKE AND DON'T RIDE UNTIL YOU PASS. And I'm not talking about passing just to get a grade like in high school. I'm talking about being able to know EXACTLY what you are doing because you know it and learned it. Anyone can regurgitate answers to a test. But when you are on the side of the road under a 350 pound bike with a broken neck because you didn't know what you were doing, that's a reality check, so WAKE UP!

Thirdly. You have not been acting smart thus far. All of you're comments are asking questions that are supposed to be common sense. "Do I need mirrors".....DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE NUT CREEPING UP BEHIND YOU? Why don't you ask if you need to wear a helmet too?

Old 09-28-2006, 07:24 AM

i think you guys needs to stop flaming him and give him some advice...
which part of california do you live in?...i'm in san jose...i can teach you the basics...

Old 09-28-2006, 12:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

Thirdly. You have not been acting smart thus far. All of you're comments are asking questions that are supposed to be common sense. "Do I need mirrors".....DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE NUT CREEPING UP BEHIND YOU? Why don't you ask if you need to wear a helmet too?

i meant if i need both of them. like i said i am on the street by my self. and i still use my trun signals. a car comes like once every 10 min.
anyways i just wanted to say what happen. its ok.

thanks for that Doodie. i did not know that. onther thing learnd.

Old 09-28-2006, 09:34 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: cksean

which part of california do you live in?...i'm in san jose...i can teach you the basics...
When it comes to motorcycles, I'm not about to let someone that doesn't know how to ride (because he never took a safety class and is probabaly not even licenced correctly) to ruin the already blemished reputation sportbike riders have. I get crap from a lot of people and cops everyday because they see the unexperienced riders like this crashing and doing retarded things all the time.

If you can't afford to take a motorcycle saftey class, there is NO WAY you can afford the matinence and upkeep of a sportbike, PERIOD!

Old 09-29-2006, 08:06 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

ORIGINAL: cksean

When it comes to motorcycles, I'm not about to let someone that doesn't know how to ride (because he never took a safety class and is probabaly not even licenced correctly) to ruin the already blemished reputation sportbike riders have. I get crap from a lot of people and cops everyday because they see the unexperienced riders like this crashing and doing retarded things all the time.

If you can't afford to take a motorcycle saftey class, there is NO WAY you can afford the matinence and upkeep of a sportbike, PERIOD!
didn't your MSF class teach you that more accidents come from an experienced riders...
and it's the SQUIDS that's ruining the reputation not some one going 10mph and crashes their bike...and he did mention that there was minimal traffic...to me sounds like he is more considerate than some SQUID poppin wheelies in high traffic freeway...

Old 09-29-2006, 02:10 PM

I think you should fix your bike put it away and get an interceptor and practice on that until you're more capable.

Old 09-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Retired Moderator

..didn't your MSF class teach you that more accidents come from an experienced riders
Ummm. No. Isn't that the reason you take the MSF class to begin with? To become more experienced with the bike so you can become a better rider? So, no, I don't agree. My class DID NOT mention anything like that (not even the advanced class which I just re-took a few weeks back).

Now yeah, the Squids are the sole cause of accidents out there (the ones NOT wearing the helmet and gear, popping wheelies during traffic, spliting lanes at rush hour, etc, etc.) But I'm talking about the UNEXPERIENCED RIDERS. The ones that never took a class, buy a POWERFUL SPORTBIKE and "think" that riding a motorcycle is easy and doesn't require any training. THOSE are the people I'm talking about.

But I do agree with you on the Squid part, but that's another argument for another thread.

Quick Reply: U guyz wher right i droped it.