U guyz wher right i droped it.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: U guyz wher right i droped it.

and i dont know anything about them. but i am a vary smart guy. and many, many ppl tell me that. in a month or to ill know more than u. trust me. i learn things fast

Well hate to say it but you have to have over 14 years to get one up on me! Good luck!

Old 09-27-2006, 07:12 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

ORIGINAL: driber

Ok i hate to be the bad guy here but...........................
Lets take a look at all the ignorant mistakes that let up to this....
1. You got a BRAND NEW bike and have never ridin before!!!! STUPID!!!!!
2. You failed your test how many times???? You should have listened and takin a riding course before even ATTEMPTING to go out on the streets!!! STUPID!!!!!
3. From reading your past forums asking ( "does the bike tell you what gear you are in or do you have to count?") tells me you know ABSOLUTLY NOTHING about bikes and here you are out on the streets with a permit you got after failing numorous times!! Another STUPID!!!!

I hate to say it but this is your own fault. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of other dumbasses out there who will do the same thing you just did!
1. i did right it b4
2. 2 times, first i faild buy 2 then faild by 1 then passed by 2
3. its 2006 i would imagin it would say it and ther is a waird # on dash next to the milige and it changes from 1 - 3 i guess.

and i dont know anything about them. but i am a vary smart guy. and many, many ppl tell me that. in a month or to ill know more than u. trust me. i learn things fast. and it was a simple mastake i grabed the insted of squeasing it. ill never do it agian.

ORIGINAL: D2MEclipseGT_600RR

Sorry about that man. You can get new mirrors off ebay for dang cheap
yea i just did for 30 bucks shipped.

edit: i cant ride it.

in the book.

at minimum your stret-legal motocyctcle must have
-headlight, taillight, brake light and turn signals
-front and rear beakes
-a horn and two mirrors.

WIERD NUMBER THING?????? WTF? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Are you refering to the number 1 that is circled in this picture???? PLEASE oh PLEASE tell me you know what that is!!! If you don't, sell the bike. You don't deserve to ride it.

Old 09-27-2006, 07:32 PM

nope something with the miles but it keeps going to 1. but thanks buddy for telling me. i love ur help. have a nice day.

Old 09-27-2006, 08:40 PM

007, sorry, you went down... I don't think many of us, are happy you did... but some of us, saw it come'n.
Statments like... do I have to have mirrors, and I'll... never again, fly in the face of wisdom. No mirrors??? smart guy???!!!!!! Less aids, to see'n around you, because you want to look cool, is suicidal. Or because you don't want others, to know you went down.. "pride cometh, before a fall" !!!!!!!!!!!! You grabbed that front brake w/ all the "skill" you possesed... only more skill, that comes from experiance, will solve that lack.

Let this crash, not be in VAIN !!!!!!!!!!!! Are you getting a glimpse of your desperate need, to be... " TEACHABLE" Saying" I wont do it again..." w/o steps to change yoiur skills... a viscious circle. I know, it sounds like wer'e hard asses... but the truth in so many exactly the same scenerios, IS... you end up dead, kill someone else, or a veggie. Wev'e seen it before, and you ,our new friend, are anything but different. This not a time for anything, but humility. Ever shoot guns... just pick one up and learn on your own... Insane!!!!!!! Ya, Ya, I know how to handle one... I own one... death, wait'n to pounce!!!!!!!!! Bikes, just a tiny step below guns, ultimate respect and control demanded... second chances are not a promise,w/ a sales reciept.

Don't learn from you newby friends... find a seasoned suvivor. Learn all you can... courses, forums, sites dedicated to newbys. Sport touring forums, and touring forums, have a welth of info... I learn every day, because my life depends on it... so does yours.

I'm even more concerned for you, when you kind of "get the hang of it", and decied you can "go play"... that feeling of... ya, I can go a hundred or i'can lay it way over, w/o the true experiance, to back it up... Is far more dangerous, as it ususaly dosen't envolve a 5 mph u turn. WE WANT YOU TO STAY ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be teachable, learn, read, practice,LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, about that sweaty gear thing... COW -VS- TATOO... kind of puts it in perspective, eh???? We that have been around and want to survive the inevitable... wear it... sweat'n, hot , sticky... SURVIVORS !!!!!!!!!!!! And don't you dare put someone else on the back of that bike...

I have confidence in you become'n a proficiant rider, but there really is no corner cutting, you will get out, what you put in. Make the good choice, of many... Be humble, be teachable. Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 09-27-2006, 08:51 PM

Ok first off, I wanna say sorry to hear about the fall...(deep breath) Now for the ripping:
You need to stay off your bike until you take a course buddy, cuz you're just gonna end up hurting yourself, the bike, and others on the road. Listen to what others are saying. I've read your other posts as well and you clearly know nothing about bikes. You say you're smart, but have you read your own posts? There are way too many examples of your lack of knowledge and ability, but I'm just gonna point out a few that really hit me.

eg. 1
and i dont know anything about them. but i am a vary smart guy. and many, many ppl tell me that. in a month or to ill know more than u. trust me. i learn things fast. and it was a simple mastake i grabed the insted of squeasing it. ill never do it agian.
Usually when people tell you that you're smart, they're just being nice. It's like your mom telling you that you're a really good looking boy. N.B. Smart people can also spell and use grammar properly, you've lost in that category as well.

eg. 2
next time i am ganna let the bike land on me to save it .
That's just a purely idiotic thing to say and worse to think. These bikes weigh over 300 lbs and you don't really sound like a guy that hits the gym too much. I don't know how you're going to get the bike back up, especially when you're trapped under it with a broken leg.

eg. 3
Name:  000_012ddd3.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  32.0 KB

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS!!

Now I'm not saying don't ride, but take a course first, and if you're gonna ride, do it in a parking lot where you won't endanger the safety of others. The one thing you can't be is cocky and arrogant on these machines, that's how you get hurt. Just because you got your permit (after failing twice before I might add), doesn't mean you know how to ride and you've proven that.

Old 09-27-2006, 09:19 PM

Damn, I hate it when that grammer and spelling thing comes up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 09-27-2006, 09:28 PM

i meant when it dropes not when i am a a real crash or nothing. i was going 5mph. and no i dont go to the gym, i am 6 foot 200 punds and i can easly pick it up. i am never close to cars or people. and i am going at vary low speeds like 20 mph. i have falled and crashed at like 40-50 on my skateboard. i suck at typeing/spelling/writing, i know i dont want to learn how, its ok i dont care. i read all ur post and hear you. i am not cocky or arrogant i know wher u guyz are coming from but i know something about what i am going and that is sefty and the sefty of others and my bike. thats y i am on a street on my own going slow. i am taking it slow and going slow. i know what i can hadle and what i cant. i said i will take it but i dont have $$$ or time or a ride to somewher that is like 20 miles away. but i will soon. ill be alright ill make sure of that. good day, i say good day.

Old 09-27-2006, 10:43 PM

dude i long board too! but seriously if you dont have the money to do it right just wait put the bike away give the keys to a highly trusted friend and wait tell you have the money for the MSF course you are doing the equvialant of riding some ****y trux that you dont know down some hill you dont know your either going to break the board or yourself

Old 09-27-2006, 11:42 PM

lol....sefty..MSF & 5th grade English 101..Sorry bro but riding cocky & unexperienced is just about the same as riding drunk in my book. keep 'er safe & sober.

Old 09-28-2006, 12:32 AM

you know all these posts and correct me if I am wrong here but not one reply post told this guy don't use the front brake while making sharp slow speed turns... use the clutch and throttle and if for some very odd reason you need to brake use the rear. at the MSF course box you can only use the clutch and throttle while in the turn box. and they tell you always straiten the bike out befor using the brakes

Quick Reply: U guyz wher right i droped it.