tell us about wat u did

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 11:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tell us about wat u did

what was the worst thing u done to a driver who cutted u off ? yesterday i was riding home this stupid lady cut me off i almost side ened her.. i pulled up next to her told her to roll down her windon n told her learn how to drive .. n she looked at me like .." wat are u talking about " ??? she had no clue .. just wanted to know what u guys have done ..

Old 02-20-2006, 12:19 AM
Default RE: tell us about wat u did

Someone pulled out to turn left in front of me once. He locked up his brakes to stop once he saw me. I totally saw it coming so, so there was no chance of him hitting me. But when I when I rode by him I just went really slow and stared him down. He knew he screwed up.

Old 02-20-2006, 01:08 AM

my school instructor used to be a hard rider .. he told me story where he will break their windows n their side mirrors n such things like that .. i was like [sm=goodidea.gif][sm=joke.gif] .. yea but those ppl deserve lot worst messing with our life

Old 02-20-2006, 01:11 AM

This wasnt on a bike but my jeep. This guy cut me off really bad so i immediatly rode his *** and so he brake checked me. so i got back on his *** and he stoped in the middle of the rode and so i hoped out and so did he. i went up to him freaking out about to beat the hell out of him, and i was like get back in your f ing car before i beat the hell out of ya with some other choice words. well he got back in and drive off scared. This guy was prob about 40 and i was 19. The best part is the next day my friend comes up to me in school and appologised. it was her dad driving and she was in the car at the time. lol. it was awsome.

Old 02-20-2006, 01:26 AM

when people cut me me off.........ohh man i flip out if its safe i close their side mirriors and flip em off but if hes driving like an a hole i just flip them off and ride away....[:@][:@]

Old 02-20-2006, 01:32 AM

[sm=lol.gif] at least ur getting them back ..but in a safe way .. not damaging their property .. coo .. it happened to me once too but it was in accident trying to squzze between cars it hit my rigtht shoulder n folded that mirror foraward when i looked back .. i just kept riding lol

Old 02-20-2006, 01:50 AM

Idon't want to say to much but, 1\2 inch steel ball bearings dropped at high speeds do a lot of damage to a windshield.

Old 02-20-2006, 02:08 AM

I once ripped into this guy who could have beat without breaking a sweat.. then I reached in turned off his car and threw his keys as hard as I could... I think the only reason I got away with it was because he was stunned that I did anything.

Old 02-20-2006, 02:58 AM
Retired Administrator

Be careful guys... my neighbor flipped off a guy once for honking the horn and screaming at him. He was stopped at a light and was trying fix his glove. When the light turned, he motioned him around, but the driver was still pissed. When they started driving down the road, the guy yells a few more unkind words so Jay flips him off. BAM... side swiped him to the curb. Wrecked his bike and wrecked a nice Shoei helmet. Plus he never got the glove back on he was trying to fix so his right palm was hamburger for a few days too.

Just pick your battles. Cages out weigh us by a lot. Take a deep breathe, sigh and move on.

Old 02-20-2006, 04:23 AM

I watched a buddy of mine get pushed of the road by a big a** SUV and then he caught up to her a kicked a huge dent into her door with steel-toed boots.