Stupid Car Drivers doing....

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 12:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupid Car Drivers doing....

Ok, the post about "what would you do" caused me to think of this one. So I am driving to work in the morning and I pass a car with a driver eating cereal out of a bowl with milk. (WTH) Freaking Lucky Charms. What have you seen other drivers doing in their cars endangering your life out on the street...

Old 02-22-2006, 12:53 AM
Default RE: Stupid Car Drivers doing....

I was on the way to work and a guy was actually reading the news paper looked like one of those sun reflectors spread across the window. WTF these retards are the reason I wish I had red and blues on my bike just want to give them a fat F**king ticket for that crap.

Old 02-22-2006, 12:58 AM

Haha, I've seen people reading books and putting on make-up, but not at the same time...yet

Old 02-22-2006, 01:21 AM

I was following a guy a while ago that dropped something on the floor, the passenger side. Whenever he reached to grab it he would swerve into oncoming traffic. He did this a few times and then he tucked down for at least 15 seconds and looked up quickly when he was going off the shoulder on the other side of the road. I backed way off, I wasn't going to try to pass someone that was swerving into the other lane but it wasn't a good trip to work. Stupid people should get to drive.

-Jesse-

Old 02-22-2006, 01:49 AM

I see people reading the paper in the car all the time. Ridiculous.

Old 02-22-2006, 02:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't count the number of times I've seen people smoking pot while driving, them not me. I always think to myself, “Come on people at be a LITTLE inconspicuous.”

Old 02-22-2006, 02:52 AM

i've seen a guy shaving. with shaving cream..no joke. how unsafe do people have to be before they kill someone or themselves. So stupid.

Old 02-22-2006, 11:20 AM

I have seen reading the paper also, but eating cereal, that is a new one.

I am a firefighter and we had a pretty good accident one night. It was a single vehicle roll over accident and the car had a husband and wife in it. The husband said he lost control of his car and rolled into the ditch. We ended up find a vibrator in the back of the car and it was in operational mode You fill in the blanks, we know why he lost control.

Old 02-23-2006, 10:18 PM

Picking a booger and then rubbing their fingers together to get a feel of the consistency. I've also seen some people smell their fingers after picking their nose. I've seen chicks go down on their dude and give them a hummer, but then again that's happened to me too only I know how to keep control of the car .

Old 02-24-2006, 08:21 PM

i was just out side of atlanta one day and i saw a chick with her leg proped up on the dash shaveing her leg with an electric razor. i dont know about you guys but driving with the left foot is hard.

Quick Reply: Stupid Car Drivers doing....