Stoked!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 02:00 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Stoked!

shweeeeeeeet! take care of it, and ride SAFE!

yeah, some people i work with keep telling me about "skyline dr." in VA. this spring we'll have to get together for some riding in VA. i'll bring a bunch of other honda riders w/ me, lol.

Old 12-01-2007, 03:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are you seriously 17? How long you been riding?

Old 12-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: CBR Jockey

Nah man Im a new rider. I have a buddy from school who is gettin an 08 R6 were pretty stoked about riding together.
hey cbrjockey, just make sure you two know HOW to ride together. im sure you know to stay staggered, but make sure you give each other PLENTY of room. some people i ride w/ ride too close, and makes me uncomfortable, some dont stay staggered. make sure that you two ride together responsibly. not trying to preach, but sometimes riding w/ other people will get you to show off a little. have hand signals, that way you two can communicate while out and about and not have to worry about trying to get next to one another and yell "HEY....HEEEEEEY, LETS GO GET A BURGER!!!!".

just be responsible and keep in mind the power that bike has, and how quick it can hurt you, or get you into trouble.

ride safe brother, we'll do some riding this summer.

Old 12-01-2007, 10:26 AM

Thanks for lookin out Jay. I appreciate it man. Ill work on that hand signal stuff. Thats a good Idea. And yesterday my friend brought his Ninja 250 over to see my bike and we went for a ride around the neighborhood and we naturally fell into a staggerd formation and gave each other plenty of room. He's be riding for about a year now and grew up around it with his dad.

Yea Suicidal, Im 17. My bike is an early 18th/Graduation present. And I couldnt be more happy!

Old 12-01-2007, 02:31 PM

Very nice graduation present! Gongrats and be safe. My parents were angry when I rode my first bike(Ninja 650R) over there. To have them buy me a bike was always out of the question, so I took care of it myself. My dad always tells me to sell it, then he likes to tell me stories of bikers ending up in the hospital and getting skin grafts and other sorts of operations. My family members, minus my tittle bro, are pretty much all downers and not too supportive. There is nothing like owning a bike though, nothing....

Old 12-03-2007, 02:15 AM

Hey Jockey ... If you want to get together and ride sometime let me know. I ride theParkway often and love it. I'm 25 minutes away from you. Have you gone down'Tuggles Gap' on Rt. 8yet by chance?Congrats on the purchase and ride safe. Hope you get the Frame Sliders, Spools, and Bar ends on it soooon. Watch out for those new tires and cold pavement. Which deali did you happen to go with? .. StarCity Powersports, thats where I picked up mine

And Jaynd .. "Skyline Dr" is Amazing!! ... you'll have to make a trip for that one.