STAY IN THE CROSS WALK

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: STAY IN THE CROSS WALK

oh no....I so don't condone riding unsafely period...SPECIALLY WITH A KID!!

I also think we have better communication skills than are being exhibited

Different Approach = Different (and hopefully desired) Response

Old 03-17-2006, 03:40 AM

Yo lets have time out. Are you people serious, my son???!!! 1)Yeah my boy, my man , my buddy, my pal, MY FRIEND!!!!!!! 2) He was on his F4I. 3)Have any of you ridden in a city or even been in one? And don't tell me Ocala population 10. If you know MANHATTAN you'll know what I'm talking about.
It was 10 to 5 on a Saturday. It't was bumper to bumper traffic. When we were cutting in/out of cars it was at 5mph. Traffic. You can be my guest and sit on your 230 degree furnace all you want but I like to stay moving. I know it gets hot in Dallas whit leathers on Right? When in rome!!!! I'm the aggressor, when a spot opens up you move because the traffic behind you will glad move even if your not ready to. If you know MANHATTAN you'll know what I'm talking about. Some blocks are longer than others you know the distance between lights. Poll time How many of you step out to traffic without looking? I sure as hell don't. I don't care why she did it. I cross in the middle of the street too, Do you? But I look where the hell I'm going, Do you? If had know skillz I would have hit her.
Yeah stay in the crosswalk. Thats what wanted to say, I didn't yell or even curse. I laughed and left. I didn't just get my license ands before you judge me, I sure you all one of those. I ain't a no squid we where cuttin the corners across the side walk not wheelin down them. If you know MANHATTAN you'll kow what I'm talking about. I'm sure Costa Mesa has got plenty people crossing the street. City speed limit is 30mph. If you know MANHATTAN you'll know what I'm talking about. I did 45 my license should be taken from me Do you remember the last time you went that slow.
This was suppose to be a story that people can relate to or get a a small feeling of what's it like to ride in Manhattan. But only if know MANHATTAN you'll know what I'm takling about. My son you people must be retarded. And I guess thats me being nice.

Old 03-17-2006, 06:49 AM

you all are nuts.....

Old 03-17-2006, 11:30 AM

ORIGINAL: BlindinOrange

WOW!!! I cant beleive that you had the ***** to post this..... Jack asses like you are the #1 reason I moved to FL.
"stay in the cross walk" thats rich.
I'd like to see him try that crap in a state like California where PEDESTRIANS HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY.

Old 03-17-2006, 12:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yo mang...yea i've been to new york and it's way crowded as stated...
but know what? it's your misjudgment for riding straight into somewhere that has tons of traffic...
you ain't supposed to be riding on the sidewalk so don't be coming on here saying you broke the law and expect everyone to stand up and clap.
as a matter of fact, i hope po po patrol this board, find your IP address and all that good stuff, show up at your door and take you away.

skillz is still up in the air, but mang...as far as brains...think about it...don't get yourself in a situation like that in the first place. then again, i'm not a biker boy, i take my bike out to the track where there are no pedestrians or to the twists, where there is no traffic...so i can ride her right and do skillz on a bike that should be done, not that cutting between human cones BS.

if i was there mang...i would given you a good stiff arm and watch as everyone else on the sidewalk jumped in...
don't be coming on here posting and boasting about this type of crap mang...

Old 03-17-2006, 04:02 PM

ORIGINAL: 13brsxsrr

Yo lets have time out. Are you people serious, my son???!!! 1)Yeah my boy, my man , my buddy, my pal, MY FRIEND!!!!!!! 2) He was on his F4I.
Dude, I totally thought a little kid on back of your bike. He is a grown man on own bike. Later...

Old 03-17-2006, 06:20 PM

ORIGINAL: neebelung

ORIGINAL: BlindinOrange

WOW!!! I cant beleive that you had the ***** to post this..... Jack asses like you are the #1 reason I moved to FL.
"stay in the cross walk" thats rich.
I'd like to see him try that crap in a state like California where PEDESTRIANS HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY.
[sm=shutup.gif]
Wow your quick pedestrians have the right of way everwhere when they STAY IN THE CROSSWALK. Do you know what Jaywalking is or is that a N.Y. thing.
And Taking your 6th grade band trip doesn't count as going to N.Y. when mommy holds your hand to make sure you don't just step out into traffic. Must be nice to have ***** from 3k mi. away! Better be carefull po po might arrest you for theartening to stiff arm me.

Old 03-17-2006, 07:20 PM

Well, I just hope your boy NEVER got hit for a bike while he is walking on the side walk.

Old 03-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ENOUGH ALREADY

I don't hear this much bickering from my leeetle kids. C'mon peeps I already told ya about arguing on internet forums and ladders and nakedness and such.

Not gonna delete this thread -- I think it has educational value. But consider it locked.

Thank you