Spintech mufflers..try this muff...the best..

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 01:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spintech mufflers..try this muff...the best..

Spintech mufflers... are made custom for anything.... For Motorcycles, the Mini series is the one to get.. http://www.spintechmufflers.com/spin...ntechindex.asp

[IMG]local://upfiles/3395/43C316ABD6F44F48A8D0E853A3FAB0EA.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/3395/A8DE6CBBD04B4D5C9A5432C4E7820FC0.gif[/IMG]

Old 01-11-2006, 01:46 AM
Default A Muffler designed to creat the perfect amount of back presure for each RPM

yeah they kinda look like this...depending on how you want to build it ... Now Heres a muffler that is a fraction of the price, and better in performance than a strait flow muffler, and a sound so unique you will cream your pants. Now the top picture,, imagine how nice that box shape would look under your seat.. fuuu.. time to turn some heads.. now the bottom picture shows how the muffler works. the red is the inlet and the blue is the outlet.. This design is to create the perfect amount of back presure in each and every RPM... The only muffler in existance to do so... now Spintech makes thease mufflers for every application.. cars, trucks, Rvs, bikes..anything with an engine... Sweet..

Old 01-11-2006, 02:18 AM
Default RE: A Muffler designed to creat the perfect amount of back presure for each RPM

how much they goin for and where can we get them???

Old 01-11-2006, 02:42 AM
Default RE: A Muffler designed to creat the perfect amount of back presure for each RPM

I use a Two Bros. on mine and the sound is very snappy for lack of a better word.the thing sounds like it has BIG ***** every one I drive by ( with a bike ) wants to know what I have and they think it sounds great. I heard one on a larger bike but it just wasnt the same. I wouldn't trade this for the world I think its worth every penny. definatly check out two bros before you buy another muffler.

Old 01-11-2006, 11:32 PM

Im with you mellow.

Old 01-11-2006, 11:55 PM

ORIGINAL: DaVeRosi

yeah they kinda look like this...depending on how you want to build it ... Now Heres a muffler that is a fraction of the price, and better in performance than a strait flow muffler, and a sound so unique you will cream your pants. Now the top picture,, imagine how nice that box shape would look under your seat.. fuuu.. time to turn some heads.. now the bottom picture shows how the muffler works. the red is the inlet and the blue is the outlet.. This design is to create the perfect amount of back presure in each and every RPM... The only muffler in existance to do so... now Spintech makes thease mufflers for every application.. cars, trucks, Rvs, bikes..anything with an engine... Sweet..
glad you posted pics...but need more info...do you have a link or anything for us...

how about dynos or something to back the "better in performance than a straight flow muffler"

the sound must be crazy

Old 01-12-2006, 03:15 AM

Hmmmm, message board "Spam" with an exhaust canister that looks like the can Spam comes out of...very appropriate...

Old 01-12-2006, 07:30 AM
Retired Administrator

ORIGINAL: Fretless33

Hmmmm, message board "Spam" with an exhaust canister that looks like the can Spam comes out of...very appropriate...
Fretless33, I thought the same thing at first... SPAM. But if you look through DaVeRosi other postings he's just one of us and is not advertising Spintech mufflers. It appears to me that he noticed an article about them and copy and pasted some of the info here to give us a link. True, he didn't explain any of this... but in another post he raves about the RS5 and is asking question about modding the stock exhaust.

Old 01-12-2006, 09:26 PM

LOL...either way they look like a can of Spam...

Old 01-12-2006, 09:39 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ya, where's the little key thingy that opens it up

Definition of SPAM: Some Poor Animal Mashed

Quick Reply: Spintech mufflers..try this muff...the best..