sell or keep

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sell or keep

hey everyone, im new to the forum and am a new rider. my question is this:

i recently bought a 2003 cbr 600 rr for 2500 shipped from the UK, it is in mint condition and has only 1043 miles on it(originally from texas)
beofre i bought the bike i put a down payment on a 94 cbr 600. Should i get my down payment back and enjoy the RR? or should i sell the RR and get the cbr600 and make out with like 3g? i think the older bike would be better bc i havnt riden yet and im bound to **** something up...

Old 03-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Default RE: sell or keep

1st of all...great job!! what a buy! wow.

but to answer your question: I think you know what you want/should do already....just looking for support on your decision

bro, either way congrats...you can't make a wrong choice here...

welcome to the forum and your new bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-01-2006, 11:07 PM

If you want to sell the 600RR let me no I will buy it for my dad. He is looking for one.

Old 03-01-2006, 11:37 PM

ORIGINAL: doug8301

hey everyone, im new to the forum and am a new rider. my question is this:

i recently bought a 2003 cbr 600 rr for 2500 shipped from the UK, it is in mint condition and has only 1043 miles on it(originally from texas)
beofre i bought the bike i put a down payment on a 94 cbr 600. Should i get my down payment back and enjoy the RR? or should i sell the RR and get the cbr600 and make out with like 3g? i think the older bike would be better bc i havnt riden yet and im bound to **** something up...
oh no!!! please tell me you already have the RR. please tell me you didnt buy this off of ebay. i saw the exact same offer and it turned out to be a scam. that is the exact same story that i got when i inquired about the "too good to be true" deal.

Old 03-02-2006, 12:16 AM

Exactly what I saw too. EBAY scam!!!! Dude if you don't have the bike in hand...I predict you're screwed. Hate to say that, but I think you'll be riding the old bike. And if you've sent $$$ already...I'm terribly sorry. If not DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-02-2006, 01:22 AM

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crap!!! I didn't even catch where coming from .....................................

say it isn't so...........

have you paid yet?!?!?!?

Old 03-02-2006, 06:27 AM

I sure do hope this post has a happy ending....

Old 03-02-2006, 06:47 AM

If you dont have the bike yet your screwed. Lol I cant believe people still fall for these scams. I would have thought that it was a no brainer these days. Ebay scams are so well documented I thought everyone knew about them. First of all, shipping a bike overseas costs a lot of money. Plus to register a vehicle from another country is a pain in the ***, why would you even consider that deal in the first place? HAHAHAHA I hate to sound mean but seriously, how can you be so dumb? This guys is screwwwwwwwed and it is very funny to me. Thats why being a criminal is so easy, people are just not educated enough. O well, I guess you will learn from your stupidity.

Old 03-02-2006, 02:09 PM

ORIGINAL: mazdajoe

If you dont have the bike yet your screwed. Lol I cant believe people still fall for these scams. I would have thought that it was a no brainer these days. Ebay scams are so well documented I thought everyone knew about them. First of all, shipping a bike overseas costs a lot of money. Plus to register a vehicle from another country is a pain in the ***, why would you even consider that deal in the first place? HAHAHAHA I hate to sound mean but seriously, how can you be so dumb? This guys is screwwwwwwwed and it is very funny to me. Thats why being a criminal is so easy, people are just not educated enough. O well, I guess you will learn from your stupidity.
I don't find it to be funny at all and I find your cold hearted reply to be a bit...disturbing. Until he gives us a response, we don't know if this is an Ebay scam yet, so give the guy a second to reply.

Old 03-02-2006, 05:14 PM

mazdajoe...I hope we are all just misinterpreting what you are saying...hopefully you are saying that you are glad he learned a lesson and that he will take the time to research things in the future....not that you take pleasure/joy in his loss

Quick Reply: sell or keep