riding is riding

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default riding is riding

ok you know when you are riding down the street and you see another bike you give a him a wave, well where i live if you ride a sportbike then all the cruisers dont give you the wave, espically harley riders. i think that riding is riding no matter what you are on, it pisses me off when im passing a guy on a cruiser and i dont get the wave back like they dont consider what we ride real bikes. im still gonna give them the wave but not first, im gonna wait and ill return the wave if i get one, just my thoughts.

Old 07-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Default RE: riding is riding

yah i started doing that also cuz so many act so stuck up the way i see it now f*ck em if they wanna be dix about it ill wait for the wave and if receive i will return.

Old 07-05-2007, 03:11 PM

Yea same here, FU-K the tatto bikes over half of them dont where any gear anyways so i just kinda laugh and say dead man ridin...

Old 07-05-2007, 03:41 PM

I wave everytime to everyone, even our smaller cousins - the scooters.

Once you start thinking about who to wave to or not, then you are letting their stupidity affect your ride.

Sometimes the non-waving crowd appear so focussed on the road ahead it really destroys the name "cruiser". Surely "cruiser" is partly a bike type and partly an state of mind or attitude, and if you are going to ride one, why not adopt the personality too.

Old 07-05-2007, 03:54 PM

ORIGINAL: cjp48

I wave everytime to everyone, even our smaller cousins - the scooters.

Once you start thinking about who to wave to or not, then you are letting their stupidity affect your ride.

Sometimes the non-waving crowd appear so focussed on the road ahead it really destroys the name "cruiser". Surely "cruiser" is partly a bike type and partly an state of mind or attitude, and if you are going to ride one, why not adopt the personality too.

good words man i use to wave at everyone i was just starting to get pissed at all the ******** that dont wave back when i know they can see me adn just ride by with there nose in the air

Old 07-05-2007, 04:10 PM

you know I talk about this all the time with my boys I don't understand the wave in the first place. I guess it like a respect thing or something but I don't know. I don't wave to anyone cruiser or street bike. why should I I don't know you so why the hell should wave to you. that probaly makes me sound like a big ***. every once in a blue moon I'll wave but deff. won't be the first too do it

Old 07-05-2007, 04:10 PM

Yea same here, FU-K the tatto bikes over half of them dont where any gear anyways so i just kinda laugh and say dead man ridin...
i agree

Old 07-05-2007, 04:35 PM

HA WORD UP SOME CRUISERS GUYS ONLY WAVE SOME TIMES I REMEMBER ONE TIME I WAVED AT ONE OF THE ******** AND DIDNT WAVE BACK THEN ANOTHER CRUISER CAME UP AND HE WAVED AT HIM I WANTED TO OVER AND KICK THE F*&%#$ OFF HIS DAMN HARLEY

Old 07-06-2007, 08:04 PM

Just remember, sometimes other riders are focused on the situation on their side of the road to notice. I know I get pissed when people don't wave back, but most of the time it's because they are focused on things happening on their side of the road. Some can be dicks, no doubt, but I still wave at everyone even if they aren't paying attention to me or are dicks.

Old 07-06-2007, 08:47 PM

Don't know about the waving but here in Australia we give a nod to acknowledge other rider 9 of 10 do it back
maybe you guys should try it

Quick Reply: riding is riding