Rear view camera

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007 | 12:08 PM
Default RE: Rear view camera

why are all these people negative. that **** would be cool for a show bike, and thats what he was doing with it that night. showing off. and some people got money like that and owning a motorcyle is a hobby, more than just a ride. get off the mans nuts especially if he isn't even on here to defend himself. im sure he can play movies, but if not thats probably his next step.

you wouldn't say anything if a guy chrome his whole bike out so why would you say something with this?

dont hate CONGRATULATE!!!

Old 09-20-2007 | 12:33 PM
|
Registered Users

that is nice ,and i saw it with a 7" screen mounted on a tank and to tell u the truth its a bit to big for my taste but a nice 4" screen i think will look perfect.
but keep on posting guys im open for suggestions

Old 09-20-2007 | 01:25 PM

ORIGINAL: thecannibalchef

you should install a front-view camera, with a screen attached to the inside of your visor :P
hahhahhahaahahhaha. NICE!

Old 09-20-2007 | 01:32 PM

theres always aHATER in the crowd, but i dont see anything negative here , this bike flys and kills all of em on bike night, so what else is there? YA GOTTA DO SOMETHING TO MAKE YOUR BIKE YOURS!

Old 09-20-2007 | 03:22 PM

carbonrrpilot lives in philly,

The cops have a hell of alot more to worry about then a video screen in a bikes mirrior in Philly.

So where where abouts in philly do u live? Pics had you on the blvd up in teh NE and near the art musem, and also seemed like south philly as well in the pics/video.

I don't see whats wrong with a rear view camera on a bike or car if it helps you eliminate blind spots. Hell a rear facing infared camera would be very cool for night riding.

Old 09-20-2007 | 05:28 PM

ORIGINAL: carbonrrpilot

yea but you can record rear vision video and when you are riding tucked, upright or hang'n off the side,the angle of the vid stays the same (no more adjusting mirrors!)besides that, its trick! check mine out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCptjzzceFI
this thing is hilarious... does it get HBO???

Old 09-20-2007 | 07:50 PM

i thought it was pretty sick! i can't even wire up a charger and audio/video connections for my laptop in my jeep, so i'm very impressed!

Old 09-20-2007 | 08:04 PM

I think thats pretty slick..Esp if sitting at a light or intersection and not being able to turn around and GO at the same time..

Esp if you linked it to come on only when appling the brakes..

Thought about a setup on mine..Esp in super heavy traffic here in atlanta.

Old 09-20-2007 | 10:31 PM

this is the mod that impresses me the most! good work on the job well done... ever think about manufacturing these things on other bikes and selling them?

Old 09-20-2007 | 11:53 PM

Nice Bike Carbon!!

Quick Reply: Rear view camera