PJ's Parts

Old 04-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PJ's Parts

I know a few of you have odered through them. And they do things different, like how they bill you and what not.

Well Im trying to buy those Rizoma turn signals, and they are only on pre-order. Have you guys delt with that before with the company? Are they trustworthy and everything with the way they say they will send you your bill, and not calculate your shipping and all that up front?

Thanks in advance!

(P.S. For those that bought the Rizoma turn signals *blue and okie that I know of* is that coming in a set {pair} or do I actually need to buy "2" of them?)

Old 04-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Default RE: PJ's Parts

I second this question... I'm going to swap out the bus-lights on the rear stock fender with these. Will I need a resistor(s)? If so, what kind? And... will I need a block-off plate for the rear to clean it up? If so... do they have them or if not, what should I look at getting?

Old 04-08-2008, 11:45 AM

Sorry I forgot to specify it. The rizoma zero-11 signals

Old 04-08-2008, 11:52 AM

What's the difference?

Old 04-08-2008, 12:00 PM

I have never actually purchased from them, however I have met him and his wife down at the Gap before, and they seem to be good people. they are definately real bikers.

you ever see pictures of someone riding 2 up, fully geared in matching leathers, him draggin his knee, and her with her palm flat on the ground, thats them.

Old 04-08-2008, 12:12 PM

I have.. and yes.

very reputable, they are who i got all of my Rizoma stuff from, and they didnt have the FE it was on pre order i had to wait a couple of weeks but thats the italians fault not pj's..

great people to deal with, they answer the phone and are very quick to respond to emails.

HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!!

BTW... **** resistors.. let em blink fast people notice you more.. not to mention these buggers are bright as hell..

Old 04-08-2008, 12:15 PM

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

BTW... **** resistors.. let em blink fast people notice you more.. not to mention these buggers are bright as hell..
While I don't mind the fast blink... (my front protons are set to "strobe" and the backs blink "fast", and I like it that way), I don't want the "so fast it looks like they just stay on/semi-flicker" action. If I can avoid that with the Rizoma's and the protons on the front... then I don't mind at all. What model of rizoma's did you order (turn signals) for yours Okiezac?

Old 04-08-2008, 01:55 PM

I went to the site and it said they had the resistors already built in them so you wouldnt need to buy another set.

Old 04-08-2008, 02:10 PM

As already mentioned, you do need buy them separate. If you are buying for front and back you will need 4 total. I looked into them myself, just waiting for a little while to save for them.

Old 04-08-2008, 02:18 PM

Is it true that you need to use eletrical tape to cover the resistors? I heard they heat up reallllly hot!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: PJ's Parts