Pics of the bottom of my bike :-)

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 10-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Default RE: Pics of the bottom of my bike :-)

Sweet pic man, good form!

Old 10-25-2005, 06:03 PM

Cool pic, we can see the bits you don`t clean though.

Old 10-25-2005, 06:14 PM

I haven't cleaned it in months I cleaned the wind screen so my tank cam works but that's it I live in Atlantic Canada so if it's warm enough to wash it it's warm enought to Drive so away I go only a few weeks left before I have to put it away sad enough I blew a fork Seal that day and it's at Honda getting fixed dam potholes LOL

Old 10-25-2005, 07:20 PM

That`ll be landin all them wheelies that, lol.

Old 10-25-2005, 10:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tight!

Old 10-28-2005, 07:01 PM

ahhh now thats what the bottom looks like...ha

Old 10-29-2005, 02:34 AM

Who ever shot thos pictures is a pretty good photographer, most of the pictures are very crisp with the focus on the bike and the rider (with a soft background)...props to the photographer...what camera and lens was he using?

Old 10-30-2005, 11:37 AM

NIce pic!!!

Old 10-30-2005, 12:27 PM
Retired Administrator

ORIGINAL: Fretless33

Who ever shot thos pictures is a pretty good photographer, most of the pictures are very crisp with the focus on the bike and the rider (with a soft background)...props to the photographer...what camera and lens was he using?
You like photography... it's nice to see someone appreciate the other details. I the question on how to take this picture and make everyone look like a pro. All you need is a real camera or a nice digital that will let you change settings. Some of the digitals with a setting for close up, scenery, and so on will have a sports setting. What this is actually doing is opening the aperture setting on the camera to allow as much light in as possible. The other aspects of an wide open aperture will give you a very narrow field of focus (hence the bike/rider in focus and everything in front of behind him is a blur), also you have faster action stopping and better pictures in low light. The downside is... if you trying to make a poster size print (11x14 and up) you start seeing some grain to the prints. The narrow field of focus is great for portraits, use a 200mm lens (most think as a zoom lens for bringing things in close, but photographers know it as a portrait lens) and set a large aperture (french scale=smaller number = larger opening.. an f1.8 is very expensive and lets in much more light than a f4 or so on) anyways, set the aperture as wide as you can and most newer cameras have an aperture priority mode. If you use that, the camera will automatically pick the shutter speed to match the available light. This is great for sports and catching the bottom of a sportbike as it goes by on one wheel. I could get some killer shots if I know anyone around me that stunts, plus when I'm on my bike, the good cameras stay home and the cheap dig is in my pocket (mostly mobile phone pics)

Quick Reply: Pics of the bottom of my bike :-)