PICS: 07 cbr600rr white, 06 sti white

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PICS: 07 cbr600rr white, 06 sti white

I call BS on every pic here. The pics are to clean. The in side of the car does not have a spec of dirt any where on the floor......I will say it again this is a BS post and pics. Photo shop baby

Old 05-05-2008, 05:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Freak*06RR

I call BS on every pic here. The pics are to clean. The in side of the car does not have a spec of dirt any where on the floor......I will say it again this is a BS post and pics. Photo shop baby

I don't know if your serious or not?

Old 05-06-2008, 10:24 AM

ORIGINAL: Freak*06RR

You have two posts and this is one of them? Welcome to the Forum I guess. Making friends already!Too clean? WTF is that supposed to mean? It's a brand new bike and analmost newcar. Obviously both are in mint condition. Just because your stuff is filthy doesn't mean others don't have clean toys. Sorry to lay into you man, but that's a pretty bold accusation three pages deep into the thread...

Fox, your eye for the right angle in the right environment is what makes your pics stand out above most others'. BUT,Snow Man's pics are clean like nothing else I've ever seen!! Photo-off when you get your pro equipment?I'd like to see that happen!!!

Old 05-06-2008, 01:26 PM

If you cannot see that those pics do not match up with the back ground then I dont know what to say. Look at the front tire on the 1st pic.......Yes im new to this forum and im just pointing out how bad these pics are photo shopped. Also my RR is very clean thank you.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:50 PM

freak are you serious? its called using a lens with a shallow depth of field. it gives the forground or whatever object you focus on the focus, and everything else is very blurry. nice lens+ skilled photographer + nice camera + properly using it = phenomenal pics. I'm willing to bet there was some post production work on it, like levels and color balance, brightness etc. but thats hardly 'photoshopping' especially if you shoot in raw.

freak*06rr, how old are you btw, im betting 17, 18?

Old 05-06-2008, 04:22 PM

I love that color scheme! That and the graffiti are awesome! I wanted that scheme since I saw it at the bike show in January of '07...What lights did your buddy use? Pics look awesome!

Old 05-06-2008, 04:26 PM

Domin,
Im not here to pick a fight...im just stating MY opinion.. I dont doubtthat hedoes have that bike ....but these pics are not real. its alsothe car that looks like it was taken from a book of some sort...and yes all these pics are photo shopped. You said it yourself with that lense the back ground would be very blury....I donrt see any blur. Again, you can pretch all you want but im just stating my opinion. I know photo shop when I see it. And, no im not 17 or 18....im 30. i just call them how I see them....

Old 05-06-2008, 05:02 PM

ORIGINAL: quil900
What lights did your buddy use? Pics look awesome!

My friend Nick uses Alien Bees, most of the time he will strobe with 2 but sometimes shoots with 3.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:07 PM

Thanks for the help guys.

Freak I am pretty curious in your opinion. Are you a professional photographer or photoshop master or something? The photos are all real, the car and the bike were both shot on the top level in the park in ride in Eastgate, Washington. The rolling shots were taken on I90 heading into Seattle. Do you understand that the bike and car were both being lit up with professional lighting? That is the only reason why I could see you thinking they were put on a different background could make sense. I have no reason to lie which is why your accusations confuse me so much, please inform me more.

Bwoods

Old 05-06-2008, 05:21 PM

If I may direct your attention to some of the photos I would like to point out a few things...

I am a photographer and an avid user of PS to help creat my work... with the digital age we no longer use dark rooms to creat a picture now we use a computer... but pictures are not with out there flaws...

I am referencing these pictures in order so "pic 1" refers to the first picture in the original post.

I'm not knocking the photographer he did a superb job... I'm just mentioning a few things

yes these photos have been in photoshop... of course they have, PS is the modern dark room. Get out of the stone age. But to prove they are real we can point out a few things.

PIC 1. Not alot here to go off of. If anything he darkend the background to give more attention to the bike... the bike its self is over exposed IMO.

PIC 2. and 3. The shadows match so I'm pretty sure he didn't just grab this from a magazine... if he did... hes really good at fakin a pic. Needs clouds in the background IMO

PIC 4. and 5. You can see the STi in the sheild of the helmet or atleast as far as I can tell thats the STi.

All the STi pic if they where used in a magazine where shot like you would see them in a mag... so I have no doubt they are real.

Like I said the photographer did a awesome job all the way around.

If you know anything about photography you would know that you can just open your apature and slow down your shutter speed then you can have the depth of the STi pics where everything is in focus... On the the highway while moving you have to close your apature setting and bring your sutter speed up and you keep the rider "still" in the view finder get that bluring affect behind the rider.

Its a shame out when someone turns out good work people try to ruin it by saying that it can all be done in photoshop. Well it can't... Nick Parker (the photographer) has a eye for a good pic... and the ones taken for the magazine are done with awesome angles and eye for whats a good shot. Those are just a few things PS can't teach you.

Quick Reply: PICS: 07 cbr600rr white, 06 sti white