The Only Fender Eliminator Kit Thats Worth A Crap

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 02:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Only Fender Eliminator Kit Thats Worth A Crap

ORIGINAL: TheX

That kit will get too many tickets in too many places.
Have you guys had any problems with policestoppin ya cause they cant see your plate?? The Comp werks kit i just installed puts the plate in the same spot... Its not hiddenand the plate light is a bright white at nite and lites up the whole underside of the bike so i know they can see it......maybe California cops see so many of us all the time its not really an issue anymore? at least i hope, hate gettin messed with for no reason

Old 10-08-2007, 05:36 PM

I was checking out that rizoma, since its a european product had to deal with exchange rates it was like 200 and it doesnt even come with the turn signals in the pictures, and they sell them individualy at 35 each, but it is a sweet looking setup...

Old 10-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, Rizoma products are pretty expensive, but they're build quality and exceptional design is what sets them apart from all the other "quick and dirty" products out there. You can either go with what EVERYONE else has, or stand out with a Rizoma (I'm looking into purchasing their mirrors and grips for my bike).

I have the same turn signals (Rizoma Zero's) on my 600RR, and they're incredible and extremely bright. I also installed them on both my Roommates' 06 600RR and 07 600RR. They're brighter than any other signal I've seen (Watsen comes close, but is about a level below Rizomas). Mine were $35/each and worth every penny. You want quality, you are going to have to pay for it.

**** if your going to buy that huge thing you might as well just keep the stock one for free! That thing is a joke.
That's the reason why I suggested you trim it down. It's an Italian product, therefore it's designed for European tags, which are about twice the size of ours. Trim it down, and it looks much better than all the other worthless garbage floating around for the 07-08's. When you imagine what it could look like when adapted for US use, suddenly, it doesn't seem like a joke anymore.

Old 10-09-2007, 07:45 AM

just got through reading the hate posts for this fender eliminator..all i know is this thing looks great on my bike..and i have still not been pulled over..so i guess once i get the pics up you guys will stop hatin on the kit

Old 10-09-2007, 07:55 AM

Name:  100_2758.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  123.3 KB
Ok this is my bike without the fender emilinator kit. and at this point it is missing the passenger seat..I guess i didnt latch it down and it flew off on the freeway

Old 10-09-2007, 07:57 AM

another shot of the bike . you can see clearly the R&G Frame Sliders and how sleek they look..Almost looks like they belong there..Name:  100_2755.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  101.9 KB

Old 10-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Retired Super Moderator

These almost look like their supposed to be there too.....hehehe
Name:  P9130001.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  24.8 KB

-Adam

Old 10-09-2007, 08:27 AM
Retired Super Moderator

Wait.....aren't the R&G sliders supposed to point the other way?

-Adam

Old 10-09-2007, 04:25 PM

thats what the instructions told me to do..they had arrows pointing in the forward direction for the narrow end of the sliders

Old 10-10-2007, 08:57 AM

That makes no sense..... as far as aerodynamics go a smooth transition off the object is more important than the leading edge.... think airplane wing, also as far as impact goes I'd think from an engineering point of veiw the thicker part hitting first (also the part closest to the mounting bolt) would be more stable....

Anyone else?

Quick Reply: The Only Fender Eliminator Kit Thats Worth A Crap