One Last comment

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One Last comment

I will leave this forumn like youv all told me to becuase its not like any one would help me now, because God forbid anyone have a differing opinion without having 5 stars and 1000hrs on this site.

Seems like this site is full of people who would rather talk about riding than actually go riding.

And for all you safety nuts here's one last idea for you. Why dont we connect two motorcycles side by side about 4 feet apart so we dont have to worry about balance, then we can wrap a big roll cage around it and have straps to hold us in place. OH WAIT thats a CAR. Motorcycles are suppose to be a little dangerous thats why they are not for everyone, that is what is suppose to make us different.

Old 03-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: One Last comment

we all get your point.. and we all know that.. just cause you are being different doesn't mean you have to be stupid.. i mean i totally get what you are trying to get at.. i dont wanna hear about gear all the time but some people REALLY believe in it and want to stress it at every chance.. i have rode with all my gear on for just some simple riding.. and i have rode with just a sweatshirt and glasses and went and topped out my 954.. but just cause u dont wanna hear about gear doens't mean it shouldn't be said on the forum.... if u need help with something PM me.. i will be happy to help and no one said u had to leave

Old 03-12-2008, 09:11 PM

bye

Old 03-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Banned

Don't forget to gear up! Its dangerous out there!!!!

Old 03-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 03-12-2008, 09:23 PM

Old 03-12-2008, 09:28 PM

Too bad your life will be short. Just don't say we didn't warn you.

ORIGINAL: mass600rr

I will leave this forumn like youv all told me to becuase its not like any one would help me now, because God forbid anyone have a differing opinion without having 5 stars and 1000hrs on this site.

Seems like this site is full of people who would rather talk about riding than actually go riding.

And for all you safety nuts here's one last idea for you. Why dont we connect two motorcycles side by side about 4 feet apart so we dont have to worry about balance, then we can wrap a big roll cage around it and have straps to hold us in place. OH WAIT thats a CAR. Motorcycles are suppose to be a little dangerous thats why they are not for everyone, that is what is suppose to make us different.

Old 03-12-2008, 09:30 PM

ORIGINAL: dwschultzy

Don't forget to gear up! Its dangerous out there!!!!

I couldn't quite figure out what made me laugh more. Your post or dealership's troll pic. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 03-12-2008, 09:31 PM

I'm sure if I got in an accident and was saved by my leathers I would damn well be telling my fellow riders to gear up every time I had the chance.

Old 03-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Banned

Make sure you buckle your seatbelt in the car, always use a condom, look both ways before crossing the street, tap your brakes so you don't lock up your wheels in the snow, don't mix beer and wine, don't ever try to beat the train when crossing railroad tracks, brush your teeth 3 times a day, unplug your home electronics when you go on vacation, read all instructions carefully before taking any prescription medication, don't ever share hypodermic needles, don't play with matches, eat your vegetables, watch out for snakes when turning over rocks, use a good sunblock when at the beach, and if you ever deep fry a turkey, make sure to do it on cement at least 15 feet from anything combustible.

THE DOUCHE HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.

Quick Reply: One Last comment